1petitegreeneyes 1petitegreeneyes 46-50, F 16 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Community

Absolutely. <br />
Normally, I would turn it in, but gas<br />
has jumped $.14 in a few days and the economy<br />
Is bad!

Best Answer

I'd buy you dinner with it and then we could make a joint decision in the morning after buying a new car and taking a trip to Jamaica.....'mon :P

Best Answer

The poor and needed typically don't have briefcases full of money so if I found it, I'd buy you all a round at the nearest pub and then we'd talk about which charities to give it to.

Best Answer

No. probably from an heist. If I took it to the cops and no one claims it within a certain amount of time, where I am, it's the finders

Best Answer

It is probably dirty money. I will not take it, just hide it somewhere close by and come back a few days later and then take it.

Best Answer

No. Just knowing that someone would need it would be enough. Then there is the likelihood that something is terribly wrong. No one in the USA uses briefcases of money for anything good.

Best Answer

No, is hand it in, if no 1 claims it in 100 days it would be mine, that's the fair way to do it

Best Answer

Cash, yes.<br />
If someone was looking for it I would return it, but if it was a briefcase full of cash, I would assume it was something that was shady, so I would keep it.

Best Answer

Could be all recorded numbers. Maybe a ransom pick up gone wrong or something like

Best Answer

I would hold on to it until someone claimed it then if someone claimed it I'd give it back but I would never say I found it publicly

Best Answer

The briefcase?...nah....the Money?....fer sure....wooooo hoooo!!!

Best Answer

id keep it for one year if no body calls then bingo lol

Best Answer

yes...as it explodes purple dye all over my face

Best Answer

Best Answer

Only if it wasn't a poor person who lost it

Best Answer

How would you know?

Best Answer

I'd keep an eye out for homeless people wandering around asking, "Has anyone seen my bag of hundred dollar bills?"

Best Answer

I'm not going to lie I would be tempted but I would also realize it wasn't mine to keep

Best Answer