sniperblue sniperblue 26-30, F 22 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Yes. In the UK, if you find something & its not claimed within a certain amount of time, its yours. It could be a sum from a bank raid, with that amount, it probably is

Best Answer

What money?

Best Answer

For sure......I'd be afraid it was money some idiot stole from a bank and then was stupid enough to lose. Or worse, some drug dealer lost it and I'd be targeted for having it....I'm not that desperate for money.

Best Answer

That would be a safer option than having a criminal gang tracking you down.

Best Answer

It truly depends if it was something like an archeological find or if it was a modern day cash find. <br />
If Modern day then yes, but I would not just turn it over to the Police. I would give it to my lawyer to put into an escrow account until the rightful owner could prove it was theirs. <br />
Archeological find, would be similar but with a negotiated finder fee with a Museum.

Best Answer

Them shoes would look lovly on you ;)

Best Answer

No, but I would try to find the owner. The police around here would have too much fun with it.

Best Answer

When bunnies fly.

Best Answer

id keep it

Best Answer

Well if I happened to "find" such a large sum of money I'd have to assume it was meant for nefarious purposes...if I turn it over to the police it'll probably just sit in an evidence locker...I might as well keep it and spend it..it's better for the economy that way.

Best Answer

nooooo frikkin way

Best Answer