ohfuckitandbehappy ohfuckitandbehappy 18-21, M 22 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

Yes, I can't imagine otherwise.

Best Answer

Definitely!<br />
The rightful owner would respond to this ad in the newspaper, I'm sure:<br />
"Wallet found containing $10,000 cash. The rightful owner may claim it by sending me a list of ALL the serial numbers on the various bills."

Best Answer

yes i would karma would have its way with me if i didnt

Best Answer

absolutely.........I have no use for an empty wallet..........lol

Best Answer

Really? I would keep it; But being as though it did once contain 10K I would consider mailing his DL and ID's back; But with the camera and DNA issue I may just have to toss it.

Best Answer

Depends on who the wallet belongs to. If it were one of the Koch brothers then of course not. If the wallet belong to a normal run of the mill person then certainly. If it belonged to an someone who wouldn't miss the money then most likely not.

Best Answer

I's say oh shoot wrong currency.

Best Answer

Yes already have but it wasn't that much money.<br />
Now if I knew it was a drug dealer no.

Best Answer

Yes. I have returned lost wallets with large amounts of cash before even though I could really use the money. Not $10000 worth but the principle is the same.

Best Answer

Ha, I probably would actually. £80, is my record so far. I'm naive enough to believe that someone would do the same for me...

Best Answer

Yes, I could not live with myself knowing I took someone else's money. I would hope if it happenned to me someone would do the same.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes. I would return everything.

Best Answer

Yes I would and all the money would be there.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

tbh no. I mean come on, who doesn't want 10,000 dollars? if I returned it or whatever, I'd regret it. id keep the money and save it up for future references.

Best Answer