Tansie Tansie 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Doing Good

I would not tell anyone about it, Then i would destroy it and make sure no one could find any recipes for it.

Best Answer

Why not share the knowledge.

Best Answer

I would not wish to curse anyone with eternal life in this world.

Best Answer

Understandable.

Best Answer

bury it and pretend it had never happened.

Best Answer

Keep to yourself.

Best Answer

The secret to eternal life is simply being a good person. I was raised by good people, I'm a good person, I'm raising my children to be good people hopefully they will raise their children to be good people. I will live on through them just as my family before me will live on through me.

My body might die but my spirit will live on.

Best Answer

I rather keep it or I could use it to heal the Mother Earth.

Best Answer

That's for the good of mankind.

Best Answer

I'd destroy it, no one needs that power

Best Answer

Maybe...

Best Answer

If the life quality remains the actual way.....I would destroy this elixir, as this kind of eternity will be the hell.

Best Answer

When you say it like this it makes sense to destroy it.

Best Answer

Luckily I belive in another blissful and desirable eternity.

Best Answer

I think I'd share 'selectively.' Maybe try it out for a couple hundred years.

Best Answer

Trial and error.

Best Answer

I'd for sure give it to at least one other... imagine doing this alone, forever....

Best Answer

A weight to carry on your own i'd also tell few other people.

Best Answer

I'd pee in it, THEN tell the world about it so I would forever be that guy whose pee everyone drank

Best Answer

Haha,

Best Answer

That's a tough one... I don't know if I would tell the world because of the ramifications it might have. Wars would be started, the rich would try to sell it to the poor and over price it, better yet they probably try and keep it for themselves and not share. It would cause chaos. This is what I would do, I would keep it to myself, I would shared it with only friends and family. If they wanted to take it they could. We would live forever and watch the world change like we were watching a movie

Best Answer

So,....what did you decide?? C'mon, just a sip, please? ;-))

Best Answer