Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 97 Answers Dec 27, 2011

Are we Having trouble upstairs lately ?

Best Answer

Best Answer

As God is found everywhere, he will also be in your ba<x>sement, so talk to God there as you would anywhere else

Best Answer

Call the cops cos he is prolly stealing something

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

hey when did you make me a ba<x>sement ?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

"Okay, Okay I get it - I must start at the foundation!"

Best Answer

Thank you for coming. Would you care to have a discussion here or would you like to come upstairs? I have been blessed tremendously, as you know, and would love to share a meal with you.

Best Answer

oh, sorry, excuse the mess.......by the way, why did you create cockroaches?????

Best Answer

Best Answer

The ****...?

Best Answer

"so that´s where you´ve been!"

Best Answer

'Why'?

Best Answer

That has to be the Inner child speaking Abbey .;+)

Best Answer

I thought Nimbus was your "GOD"

Best Answer

Rough year huh ??!!

Best Answer

Rent's due...

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

I love you!

Best Answer

OH MY GOD! would be my reaction then I would invite him upstairs for prayer.

Best Answer

are you gonna pray to him or with him? if with him then who will listen to his prayers*?

Best Answer

He is GOD I am going to let him pray for me. I'll be to busy on my knees worshipping and praising him.

Best Answer

Why won't you show yourself in an extremely obvious way to the rest of the world, so that it would be impossible to deny your existence instead of wanting people to believe out of faith? Why are you here? What do you want? Did I finally pray and ask for you to come into my heart so many times that I've become insane.. or is this really you.. Why do I feel this way.. am I evil, is there more.. Show me heaven, tell me the secrets of life, let me know something amazing.. Let me experience life through the eyes of all humans and have total understanding of all around me.. let them all be connected and go through this complete connectedness so that we could better communicate and love one another.. Please God, I don't know if this little piece of dust we are floating on really means anything at all, but it is all I know and before you take me.. please God do this for the others before you send me away.. I am sorry that I don't get it.. I want to understand!!!!!

Best Answer

Where's the drill?

Best Answer

I would freak out and ask him why he was there. Trust me, God will not be in your ba<x>sement just to hang out. There will be a serious reason for him to be there.

Best Answer

have you checked your basement lately??

Best Answer

I have a Glock! Freeze or I'll shoot! Who are you? What are you doing in My ba<x>sement! Prove it!

Best Answer

"hi?"

Best Answer

thanks for the air i breath.

Best Answer