Questionator Questionator 26-30 114 Answers Oct 25, 2011

Question of the Day

None. There would be no point if I was about to die anyway. I'd just enjoy the last days I had. :)

Best Answer

Biggest regret is letting myself fall for this thing called love.

Best Answer

I try not to have any regrets, but I guess if I had to name some things I am remorseful for I would say intentionally hurting others, the times when I have taken advantage of or used others, and a few of the relationship choices I made. I wish I would have stayed a virgin to be honest. I also regret when I used to shoplift. I've done a few awful things in my lifetime. But otherwise, I think I've been a very good person and made some decent choices. I definitely regret some of the things I have done, but I have tried to make amends anyway, and have changed my behavior and relationship choices. I'll never shoplift again and I try to be honest and real with everyone I meet. So I would say I have done a good job at repenting for some of my sins.

Best Answer

None. All my Regrets were forgiven by Jesus.

Best Answer

My only real regret would be not standing up for myself when it mattered..

Best Answer

Do you know I pondered on this question for a while, and I could not come up with a single thing.

Best Answer

You know I feel the same way! I am reading the answers to get some ideas. I guess this means we both have done OK with life!

Best Answer

i wouldn't have any regrets as i'd be too busy having sex and eating my favorite foods,smoking a blunt and listening to great music all surrounded by the people i love in my life

Best Answer

None. I've learned from all my mistakes. This life has been an amazing learning experience, and fun too. Death doesn't scare me, it will be a whole new adventure.

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

None. There would be no point wasting time on them.

Best Answer

That I never got a chance to fulfil my dreams of being published, due to severe pain, multiple mental health issues. That I never was able to do my family proud, or tell them I loved them and how unfair it was that the burdens of caring for my disability ruined everything. (God made me disabled, but not as a punishment on me and my parents (Read John Chapter 9) I pray to God I will get a chance to see my whole family, without fights, once more before I or my parents die (Because of my health problems, I am afraid I will not see age 45 and I'm 40 now. My spine is crushing my lungs and I need puffers just to do arts and crafts.) My family and I knew my spine would kill me one day, but not that I would be living in incurable agony. Cerebral palsy does not cause pain like I have now, my doctors have sworn this up and down. Please pray I publish a book of hope and see the world before I die. Right now, every word is agony. I am a gifted writer.<br />
"There can be miracles when you believe."

Best Answer

No regrets, if I had days to live I wouldn't bother with regrets. Though I would travel to friends to be sure I don't regret not doing that.

Best Answer

None, I would just go out and do what I would like to do and have a great time. I think it would be amazingly freeing.

Best Answer

the most important thing I have learned in life is to regret nothing. Terra

Best Answer

that i only have a few days to live silly

Best Answer

I would regret letting issues of the past control my life; I would regret not doing the things I know I'm capable of doing because of that. I would regret not telling the people I care about that I love them more. I would regret not speaking up for my beliefs. I would regret letting opportunities to improve myself, my skills, and my life pass. I would regret not defending myself when people attack my beliefs and values. <br />
Overall, I guess I would regret living in fear of what other people think and not living life to the fullest.

Best Answer

Accept everything about yourself -- I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end -- no apologies, no regrets.

Best Answer

I think I'll ask thank you for those people who have touch my life in any way and as well ask for forgiveness for those that I have hurt intentionally or unintentionally. Then I will spend the rest of it with my love ones. Feeling the moment, the happiness, the togetherness and the love for one another. I will spend it happily with no regrets and maximizing every single second I have left. ......:)

Best Answer

I have no regrets but i wish i could have tweaked a few things

Best Answer

I regret nothing!! If you regret any thing then you should have not/ should have done it. With my last fuw days alive i would make the most of it or at least make shere i have fun. Maybe this is just a mind of a 19 year old but i just do not think any one should reget any thing. I hope you all have a good day.

Best Answer