joyduck1987 joyduck1987 22-25, M 8 Answers Mar 14, 2012

i don't know what i would do

Best Answer

you might have the best answer, since every1 else didnt even answer my question...but decided to judge me, even though i have no kids...

Best Answer

thank you 4 your answering my question...your the only 1 who did...ty...

Best Answer

apparently your parents blew this one.....

Best Answer

apparently you should have been a blow job....

Best Answer

apparently your mother should have swallowed you or spit you out 2 the club bathroom floor...

Best Answer

Nah. lol

Best Answer

thank yu 4 answering my question...also thank you 4 not judging me...even though i have no kids...

Best Answer

You're welcome! Wait a minute....... did people actually take this question the wrong way?

Best Answer

You are asking that anyone of us would cold-bloodedly MURDER a mere child merely on the imagined basis of some crackpot Mediaeval superstition, then tell the Court it was in the name of humanity?

What sort of humanity is that?

What sort of society makes people have such fantasies? Or was the question an attempt at particularly sick humour?

There have been a number of extremely nasty attacks on children, including murders, in the UK, committed by Africans (mainly Nigerian it seems) who have allowed themselves to believe in, or been terrified by self-styled 'witch-doctors' into believing, this sort of psychotic tosh.

Best Answer

talk to a good psychiatrist before you do it. you may be delusional. there is no such thing

Best Answer

Your ruled out exorcism.

Best Answer

If you think your child is a demon, the problem is you, not the child.

Best Answer

dum@$$ i have no kids...

Best Answer

thanx 4 judging me fo99ot...

Best Answer

dude..the response is qualified...read it a bit closer. I know young people today have problems with grammar but .......Okay..let me walk you through it see that first word...that's the word "IF"

Best Answer

Jeanemae is correct. Demons don't exist.

Best Answer

If you think is a real possibility then it isn't your poor child who requires dealing with.

Best Answer

i dont have kids dum@$$...next time try 2 answer the question @$$hole...

Best Answer

Since your question does not provide the history about those you may have spawned, perhaps it is question that is flawed? Oh...and why the need for name calling? The friendly smile in the profile pic seems rather...ummmm...demonic in this instance.

Best Answer

if yu say...dum@$$!!!

Best Answer