BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think I'd be a little concerned about the lack of communication in our relationship

Best Answer

Well first of all, I'm a girl and I can't have kids. If I was dating a girl, it would've been planned to have a child together ( though it would be confusing as to why she would abort it after ) or she would be cheating on me and aborted the accidental baby. I would be relieved but I would be leaving her as well.

If it where a guy..well..I would be questioning how he could have a baby.

Best Answer

angry its my baby too

Best Answer

ehm... I'd question my Ideas of reality^^

Best Answer

I'd be gutted. We could have been RICH.

Best Answer

knowing what i know now i be ok with it

Best Answer

Totally stunned.... my partners a man

Best Answer

And bleeding uh oh....

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Honestly. But I'd have to face the fact - it's her body.

And her choice.

Best Answer

If we were married and we had no kids and she did that, I would pack up, move out and make the marriage history.

If we already had some kids, I would be in a horrible dilemma. Why should my existing kids lose their father just because their mother did something unconscionable?

If we were simply dating and I learned that she had done that, that would prove that she was the sort more interested in keeping up appearances than having an honest relationship. I would immediately break things off.

Best Answer

I am with easternshorebuzz counseling is needed, if you are married, and hopefully you are, it is done and over, there must be something wrong with the relationship, or her, it will be worth more to seek professional help, to get over it, and help her with issues she may have. It will make your bond even stronger and after the issues are delt with she will be more likely to carry another baby to term. it is better than divorce.

Best Answer

that would really upset me because i would prefer that she would have the courtesy to trust me and talked with me about it before making that choice

Best Answer

If you're female and he aborted it without your knowledge, something is screwy. lmao

Best Answer

Scary, bleeding to death lol

Best Answer

Shocked... but probably wont talk to that person anymore...

Best Answer

sad, angry, hurt, resigned, thoughtful, not trusted And like there was a lot of work to be done on the relationship. Counseling would be a good idea.

Best Answer

this is one thing Im not going to do.. its a MORTAL sin. and I do believe in Karma.

Best Answer