Questionator Questionator 26-30 191 Answers Mar 4, 2012

Question of the Day

I live that way every single day, no joke. I've experienced personal tragedy, so, I've learned the hard way, to make every minute mine and fill it thoughtfully.

Best Answer

Live life to the fullest.....forgive a little more....and love a little deeper :-) :D

Best Answer

that is the best way, really. good for you.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Now thats a tricky one, could you give me a day to think about it?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

***** slap every single person I couldn't stand. THen take an eight hour drive. I would deffenitly have to get one last hug from my brother

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would organise a huge party with family and friends and say my goodbyes. i would have my son by my side the whole day, holding his little hand and giving him lots of kisses and cuddles and telling him how much i love him

Best Answer

Write a long letter to everyone i've ever loved, leave it in my room and end the evening with a party. Leave the party slightly early and go to sleep.

Best Answer

Well now that's pretty poetic

Best Answer

id spend half the day hunting down and slaughtering people i cant stand... an hour shagging the auld fella... well maybe 2 mins,

n rest of day doing something fun with the kids

Best Answer

walk naked to the mall and ********** in public ,,,then get up go to a lingerie store put on the most expensive stuff and walk out then do the same in every store to see when i get stopped ,,as the shock will probably freeze most people into a stare ,,,, lol just carry on doin crazy stuff as i got nuffin to lose ,,oh,,,an maybe photograph it all for the family album too,hehehehehehehehehe

Best Answer

Im sure security would stop you at the first store and youd spend the day in custody

Best Answer

I'm getting a dessert eagle and I'm shooting everyone I don't like

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

This has to be the best answer here, because I would do the same.

Best Answer

Going on EP. And going off on people that deserve it. lol

Best Answer

Lol I should.... XDDD

Best Answer

I wud spend as much time as I could withy daughter and the ppl I love the most. I would waste any energy or time on the ppl that never gave a **** abt me!!

Best Answer

forgive everyone thats harmed me, show love to all those who iv harmed and pray that god has forgive me. alougth iv been doing this for the past year anyway so i guess it just be another day to me.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

i would do nothing, just wait to die.

Best Answer

Pray I make it into heaven; GO HAM ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO EVERY DUMB BLOGGER THAT HAS EVER SAID SOMETHING REALLY STUPID>>> (Like, "even though he hit me, that's my man and I love him, everybody can mind their business"); Plan a BIG party with family and a' few good friends, and dance the night away with hubby, kids, siblings, friends, and extended family until I pass out dead! Hollaaa! ;) lol

Best Answer

********** until i got tired. Then take some Vicodin and daydream the day away.

Best Answer

I would do that everyday! But alas no vicodin.

Best Answer

sounds like you do that anyway everyday? we're talkin the last 24 hrs left of your life! not going to do something different? heh

Best Answer

Well I don have any actual close friends, my family would probably just be freaking out and screaming. I guess i would go out and find some male pole dancers and maybe eat a crap load of junk food.

Best Answer

I'd tell my sister why I hated her so much.

Curse, bawl my eyes out, let it out,

Then die happily.

Best Answer

I would go on a killing spree

Best Answer

Well, that's not very nice. I hope you'd only kill people you hate.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Well this I a very simple answer, I have a secret lover so the 20 hours I would spend with my family and friends, the last 4 hours I would spend in the arms of my lover talking and telling him all the secrets of my life. And in the last minute I would ask him to hold me tight and I would wisper I Loved you in his ears.

Best Answer

Spend time with family, daughter, in-laws, and my wonderful wife. Of course I would want a Fresh, 3/12lb. lobster from Bass Harbah, Me., 6 cans of Carta Blanco beer and in bed with my Strong and Delicious Mistress, my wife and partner. Then dream of my beloved Oceans and sail to were ever!!! Peace to you all

Best Answer

your mom

Best Answer

Watch "24",the final season.

Best Answer