ForeverLuved ForeverLuved 18-21, F 28 Answers Mar 12, 2012

YOU TEXT HIS PHONE AND TELL HIM YOU MISS HER TOOO......

Best Answer

sorry for shouting - but she deserves better

Best Answer

I would send him, ONE FINAL TEXT !

Best Answer

**** him off ,and find a real man that loves you HE IS OUT THERE waiting for you start looking before he gives up xxx

Best Answer

my boyfriend did text his ex...and even went to see her once...so i told him that it's not ok with me and that he has to chose between me and her...and he did...he never spoke to her again, and we got married...

Best Answer

exactly same thing for me!

Best Answer

congratulate both of 'em and get going (move on)

Best Answer

Yea I'd be pissed. I'd yell at him and the chick, scare the crap out of them LoL

Best Answer

I would set him free to be with her.

Best Answer

Hard to say I had this happen recently too and I'm nearly 5 months pregnant with his child that we planned men are ****s :(

Best Answer

Break up with his *** obviously.

Best Answer

Dump the jerk. He may say it was meant to be only friendly. But if it was just friendly, you would've found out because he told you straight out how he felt before texting her.

Best Answer

Throw his stuff out on the sidewalk and change the locks.

Best Answer

That doesn't sound good at all, but I'd send him packing.

Best Answer

dump his philandering ***

Best Answer

Invite him to get off my planet

Best Answer

set up a meeting with him and his ex and talk to them both face to face and get the truth or leave the relationship for new ground

Best Answer

Tell him to go back to her ! <br />
What are you going to do, stay with him when it is clear he does not want to be with you???

Best Answer

be shocked that i had a boyfriend o.O<br />
but in all seriousness you have to think in that case maybe your soemone who will do untill he finds someone he wants :(

Best Answer

We've been together 2 years.. :/

Best Answer

I don't mean to be unkind,but do think it it matters how long you have been together.You have to READ the writing on the wall. Face the facts.If he is missing his old girlfriend,you are not the one he LOVES. Best Wishes

Best Answer

Have a serious talk to find out why. He is obviously not over her and that's not fair to you!! You deserve better than that.

Best Answer

Give him an ultimatum. Mind you... I have never dated a dude ;). I don't put up with games. That's just me tho :D

Best Answer

tell him he needed miss her anymore. get the f uck out!

Best Answer