rarely do I ever get upset by what someone says to me on the internet.. especially if it's a stranger.. if and when I do get upset.. I realize I've been online for too long and sign off and continue on with my life.

Best Answer

Sometimes I do get hurt over what people say, but it isn't because he or she is insulting me. It's usually because that person is confirming the cynical feelings that I hold toward general humankind.<br />
I find it easier to type my feelings online, yes. I'm not very eloquent when I speak to people in real life because I feel incredibly self-aware and out of place among other people. Internet anonymity alleviates this social pressure and gives me time to formulate thorough responses. Still, I feel very selfish and cowardly while online.

Best Answer

If they are rude or insulting I always tell them so but not in an angry tone but I believe in respecting people no matter where they are. I've had to do that on here. Kind of sensitive, depends on what they are saying but I never let it go because they would just keep doing it. I don't understand why people feel they have to be rude to get their point across. I can say what I have to without losing integrity.

Best Answer

hell yes, but it's better to drive and turn up the stereo and yell, make sure it's dark or you have to grab your phone and act like your yelling at someone on the phone.

Best Answer

I just let it go. I'm bigger than that.

Best Answer

Some people take adv. of the internet to misbehave. Then you won't have to consider them as being real. They like to be virtually rude, then regard them as that, virtual. Don't take them for real people.

Best Answer

I view each persons responses for the most part as if I was the other person. It is VERY possible to confuse things with typed words.

Best Answer