Nope.....but what always cracks me up is when an overweight person orders everything on the freakin menu and then orders a Diet Pepsi.....like that's gonna balance it all out!!!!

Best Answer

No. It's their business what they eat, not mine. And I hate judging people. Especially if I don't know them or know the reasons behind their actions.

Best Answer

To a point.Some people dont eat out often so when they do its a treat and there gonna make the most of it and enjoy them selves !

Best Answer

Yea, and sometimes not so secretly. It depends on how close we are.

Best Answer

no cuz one of my best friends has colitis and she is one of the most beautiful girls ive ever met, inside and out, next to my daughter of course :) <br />
moral of the story is, i have overweight friends so i dont even make fun of other overweight ppl. unless they give me a reason to.

Best Answer

Yeah.. I probably will judge secretly.. And who is paying also matters in the end

Best Answer

Sometimes, if it is really over the top, I have felt this way. Mostly I would say no.

Best Answer

no, unless I'm paying I don't care what people order.

Best Answer