jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 5 Answers Mar 30, 2012

That I shouldn't have wasted the money to go to the clinic without first working on my willpower.

Best Answer

you quit and gained the weight so its not their fault, its you who hasnt stuck to the principals of the program, when you left you just went back to your bad old habits that are causing you to store fat.

By a self hypnosis book. lol

Best Answer

That is all on you ! LOL Literally and figuratively !

Actually no matter where you go or what you do, you have to be responsible for YOU, and you cannot blame anything or any one BUT YOU.

Best Answer

It's not their fault. If you quit, then it is up to you to keep disciplining your ownself. They are only there to teach you how to eat healthy and exercise to keep fit. Not to hold your hand like a child.

Best Answer

I would never be in that situation in the first place. I'm not a lazy piece of wasted flesh like most Americans, so I don't rely on doctors and surgeons to keep me in shape.

Best Answer

Someone took their angry pill this morning.

Best Answer

With greedy, self-righteous, Imperialistic countries like America around, I don't need an angry pill.

Best Answer

you generalize & if you are not fat...you are definitely fat headed saying that most Americans are lazy wasted flesh...you NEED a mental doctor to keep your head in shape dude

Best Answer

And you need to learn proper grammar, 'dude'.

Best Answer