u just woke up and everything was like a normal day and noone even said happy birthday p.s: has this ever happened to u?
Lelli33 Lelli33 16-17, F 20 Answers May 7, 2011

I would take myself out to lunch, to the dollar store, out for my favorite coffee and then to a movie. Sometimes you just have to celebrate your life yourself.

Best Answer

Nothing, it happens every year. My husband passed away, we had the same birthday, so I choose to forget it

Best Answer

Find friends and forget the family....it's only DNA Yes, this has happen and I don't consider them real family, anymore.

Best Answer

yeah i meant friends as well.. if NOONE remembered

Best Answer

Girl,

That is sad. I have been there and done that. I have been married 28 years and have a daughter in college. Both of them know my father died on my birthday back in 2003 and I didn't even get a card this year.

It is sad but, not for me. We all want to be remembered, even if we say it's no big deal. The truth of the matter is that it is a big deal.

You should tell the people you love how you feel everyday and, certainly on their birthday. Don't call them out on it because that makes you look bed. Just make sure you don't forget there big day.

God judges us on what we do so rise above it.

Mike

Best Answer

Birthdays and such aren't really a big deal to me; so long as someone doesn't actively make my day worse I'm happy with them.

Best Answer

Happens every year. I just carry on like the day before, the same as I wil the next day.

Best Answer

A birthday is just another day. No one in my family is particularly upset if they don't even get a call.

Best Answer

I would complain and shoot for better presents than I would have gotten in the first place.

Best Answer

It would totally depend on how my family had always celebrated my birthday. If they never did in the past, I would not be surprised.

Best Answer

well did they ?
lol i'm askingg

Best Answer

It could be that your parents or siblings simply forgot the exact date, it does happen sometimes. Of course I would feel a bit upset about it. So you should definitely mention it to them! :-)

Best Answer

I went to Border's and bought a book on gardening. On the first page, I wrote, "Happy 50th birthday!"

Every time I open that book now, and see that greeting, I know who my real family is...

Best Answer

its not the end of the world.

Best Answer

That happens to me every b-day. But it doesn't bother me cuz once you hit 40 there's not much reason for celebrating the fact that your another yr older. lol

Best Answer

Thats never happened to me but if it did...I guess I would say to my family "what's up with you guys not wishing me happy birthday" lol If no one buys me a present, I will just buy what I want by myself.

Best Answer

forget.

Best Answer

same **** diff. year.

Best Answer

Turning 60 was depressing enough, my daughter made it special for me and I should just be thankful for that, but to some family members I guess it was no big deal, not even a card or a call, and these are the same people that I attended their birthday and celebrated with them, but this year will be different, I'm staying home. I guess if you don't have a party and invite people over or out to dinner, they just forget about you!

Best Answer