Banjobanjo3 Banjobanjo3 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 25, 2011

I got my high school girlfriend pregnant. it required a lot of tough decisions but we went for the adoption route. we almost chose to abort. 14 years later I got to reunite with my son. I wept for hours when I realized that this amazing person almost didn't exist. We now have a strong relationship that gets better day by day. I know that things are tough right now but choose wisely. Be brave enough to live a life with no regrets.

Best Answer

there were a few girls in my high school who got pregnant. and several rumors about others having abortions.<br />
if it were my daughter who came to me & told me she was pregnant, i'd probably take her to a family therapist, to make sure she understood all of her options. i pray she wouldn't have an abortion simply because she didn't feel she could tell me she was pregnant. but once i was sure she understood all her options & the repercussions of each, i'd totally support her decision, whatever it may be.<br />
i have a hard time understanding why so many young girls get pregnant. family planning centers provide free condoms, and i think its legal in most states for an under-age girl to get birth control without her parent's consent. and there are quite a few different forms of birth control to choose from.

Best Answer

if i got pregnant it would be the imaculate conception since iam a lesbian and no interest in guys.

Best Answer

...the last time that happened, the father passed his son off as someone else's and the son got into trouble with the authorities later in life.

Best Answer

hahaha i love it

Best Answer

But did you know that in highschool? maybe a bit of experimentation ... just to be sure?

Best Answer

Get an abortion or give the baby up for adoption.

Best Answer

hoi dear... u r kid.. why asking..? !!! mm... anyway tht's nice question.. but, am a small boy.. so, am feeling shy... hehehe..

Best Answer

haha because I did this at my schoool too, and abortion was the way to go.

Best Answer

oh... sister... u r very very dangerous fellow, it seems.... !!!

Best Answer

Don't be a murderer, put it up for adoption or take responsibility for your action's and keep it.

Best Answer

i had a girl lie to me about that. I was freaked out. But decided that I would take responsibility.<br />
Then... when i found out she was lying... I thanked God and promised I wouldn't have sex again until I was married. That worked for 3 weeks.

Best Answer

YIKES, the sucks. That sucks when girls do that, but at it's good your responsible=D

Best Answer

I'm currently in my sophomore year of high school. If I were to become pregnant I would be utterly devastated. I know that statistics aren't everything but the fact that only a percent and a half of teen moms have a college degree by age 30 would make it a terrible experience. I'm working hard to keep/get my grades up so I can get into college and get an advertising degree because I want to design advertisements and logos. I'd also have to spend the small amount of money I get (which is none because I don't have a job, which I'd have to get as quickly as possible if I got pregnant) on pregnancy costs (regardless of whether I chose to raise the baby or do adoption) and if I raised the child I would need to have money for childcare costs. which would leave me living with my parents or on the streets, without a car or license possibly. not to mention that I wouldn't be able to get the graphic design software I'm saving up for

Best Answer

Can you help me is it possible that you have been my problem for the group Look for a young girl pregnant and facing the problem and be willing to give up her child, who were not born for adoption and I'm ready to be a mother to him because I do not have children, and my dream is to be a mother and that I give her is a new opportunity to start a new life without responsibility is it possible to find a girl in trouble and you need to my help to get rid of the baby and I Will be with her during the birth as a Her sister and then give it to me to bring him up and she complete her life I live in England and I am willing to invite her to give birth to me in England and then return to her life I really deserve help and deserve to be a mother, I married about 11 years and tried five times artificial insemination and the injection of microscopic three times and every time I'm disappointed no longer hope for me is that I adopt a child give him all the love I have And become a beautiful child and I have the gift of God and to give the opportunity for a young girl teenage child were not you want to start a new life my email is tota2006@hotmail.co.uk

Best Answer

Marry her, refusing to take "no" for an answer, whether from the girl or either of our parents.

Best Answer

smoke a camacho cigar...

Best Answer

I would probably freak out at first. Then I would go the abortion route if she agreed. If she didn't I guess I would have to do my part and step up to the responsibility.

Best Answer

frist thing is that iam the same make so that will let you know that me and a women can not get eatch other will a baby it will have to be a man and a women ?

Best Answer

I would have taken responsibility.

Best Answer

Adoption if at all possible. Abortion can actually cause health risks for teenagers and can actually, if done improperly, can make it difficult for them to have children in the future, especially if they wanted a vaginal birth. <br />
It does depend on the situation though. I suggest taking preventative measures in the first place. I did have a friend, of whom I deeply admired who had a child at age 15. She took to being a mother quickly and decided to stay in highschool and even move on to college. Her mother was very strict with her too. While everyone was going to prom, she was in the hospital because her little girl had a really bad ear infection and her temp was skyrocketing. The baby made it out okay and she told me she does regret not going to the dance, but she admits that there is something in her life that was more important than a prom dress.<br />
If a teenager could have the kind of responsibility and courage like that.. I think I could trust them to be a parent if they do so decide. But I admit being a little pro life on things like that. Thats just me personally. You never know how to handle that kind of thing unless you were in those shoes. its really up to the individual.

Best Answer

Stay calm and think your way through it an abortion or giving up the baby isn't a good way to settle this type of thing.It happens all the time...but think do yhu really wanna be in your house alone wondering what your child is like? and thinkin of who is your child with?is she/he dead or alive?why did i do such a stupid thing?....And a whole lot more....but if yhu ask mehh i wouldnt want my child out there wondering the streets or with some crazy parent tht has no life id rather be at home with my child having fun.......and when yhu think about it yhu have no choice but to step up & be the bigger person face it .....yhu did it and u got a prize wit it srry :( <br />
^...Follow Your Heart...^<br />
~Iyana McCulein~ | *Luvs Yhu* | Muahh!!

Best Answer

never put yourself in the position to have to answer this question...

Best Answer

abortion, sorry i have a phobia of children and babies, it would totaly freak me out, which is why i remain a virgin.

Best Answer

Abortion.

Best Answer

Why is murder preferable to giving the baby to people who will love him?

Best Answer

if i ever happen to get pregnant... (which might be, i hope not) then i would work really hard and think through things.. abortion is not an option for me. that's a definite.

Best Answer