plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 11 Answers Jun 8 in Hobbies

Well we all know that won't happen so let's not daydream about killing evil dictators when they were helpless children, lol

Best Answer

That could potentially be even worse. Hitler and Stalin were both madmen, and hated each other. It's possible that without one to check the other, things may have gone very differently, and like I said, maybe worse. History is a fickle thing.

Best Answer

didn't even consider this. wow.

Best Answer

I wouldn't risk altering history for the worse. Too many variables. But I wouldn't feel bad about killing a 5 year old Hitler at all.

Best Answer

Yeah because then the whole Wolfenstein Series wouldn't exist. So sad.

Best Answer

Yes, time travel makes me nauseated.

Best Answer

It would change history and I would not have been born, so not possible

Best Answer

What if you went back and taught him better?

Best Answer

Yes, because not having examples of tyrannical monsters like hitler in our history books to remember, we'd have no basis for comparison to modern day tyrannical powers.<br />
I know the question was meant more as a "would you feel bad because he was 5", but the real question is "how would we react if it never had happened before, but suddenly did?" because right now, we know the signs of a tyrannical power, but only because hitler was a big one.

Best Answer

No, Because at that age, he is a innocent child. I would act that I didn't know anything about the future in order to keep history in track. Everything happens for a reason. And altering it could have drastic unknown results. Changing history is dangerous. Don't try it.

Best Answer

I wouldn't do it either way

Best Answer