The1ginger The1ginger 18-21, F 19 Answers Jun 7, 2013 in Health

Home remedies. I NEVER use meds. But then again, I almost never get sick.

Best Answer

I'd rather eat a mostly raw vegan diet and not get sick in the first place.

Best Answer

Tequila

Best Answer

Food, natural supplements, blended fruits vegetables and herbs, herbal teas, ginger and garlic. That's real medicine.

The last thing I will do is go to a doctor who is just going to give me some toxic little pills that take away the symptoms but not the cause. And some times make symptoms much worse. Doctors are only taught about disease, they don't know about health. Not enough. I even read an article by New Scientist that said we haven't studied what normal health is in so long we don't even know what it looks like. A few years ago, but still, it takes a long time for changes to filter through the medical and political system.

Also, cannabis. The gov has a patent on it, so they can say what they want and have lobbyists push for big pharma but prescription drugs kill more people every year than pot ever has. Not to mention it's very effective medicine for multiple things.

The only problem is that people are breeding for THC too much and that's not the most medicinal ingredient. There needs to be more truly medicinal strains available to medical patients, I believe.

Best Answer

Oh, and I forgot, hot peppers come highy recommended for colds n such. http://health.slides.kaboose.com/110-feel-good-foods-10-cold-flu-fighters/7

Best Answer

Both, I hate being sick

Best Answer

Home remedies first. I don't like introduce chemicals to me body if I don't have too.

Best Answer

It depends on if I have a COLD, or LEUKEMIA. :)

Best Answer

cold, nothing major

Best Answer

Most people wait a few days with a cold to see if it is going to go away. After a few days go to the doctor,then they get better. A cold only lasts a few days Anyway,so going to the doc had nothing to do with their recovery. They were already getting over it by the time they WENT. :)

Best Answer

Depends on what's wrong with me

Best Answer

nothing major like a cold or flu or ear ache

Best Answer

Home remedies and otc drugs

Best Answer

Dr Medicine

home remedies LOL

Best Answer

home remedies...if they work

Best Answer