murdered, hopefuly i wouldn't see it coming.

Best Answer

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Right on.

Best Answer

I would have to murder, make it a clean thing...sniper headshot, if I had to I had to...

Best Answer

involuntary manslaughter with a suspended sentence and a book deal.

Best Answer

i want to be murdered...

Best Answer

I feel if i was murdered i would want to know why & who. i have inquisitive brain. if there is just a thing as ghosts i would be wandered around. i'm not religious i believe hell is what we make it has so if i had the guts suicide. Don't think i could kill unless it was in self preservation.

Best Answer

This is exactly why I ask. Make you think about what kind of person you are. I love hearing people thought on it.

Best Answer

COMMIT SUICIDE and that thank the person before hand.:)

Best Answer

Funny, I have had someone point a gun at me several times thinking I would be scared.....I'm not. I just stated to be sure it was finished should they pull the trigger. Life ended some time ago, tho I couldn't tell you when.

Best Answer

well knee jerk reactions come into play here. but every situation especially when it comes to life, survival or the betterment for all..

Best Answer

I would be a murderin bastard!

Best Answer

Given these choices, I would take my life to preserve anothers anyday. But, I will always find a way to live again, BECAUSE IT IS WORTH IT! I live so that others may live again. I give so that others may give again. This is our way. Even if some have lost their way.

Best Answer

I think this all depends of what methods of destruction you had at your disposal. <br />
If none, all these options going to be nasty with murder to you or someone else the worse.(Suicide you can jump off cliffs, walk in front of trucks). Posion - depending on a nice quick one going to be fairly easy to murder someone or be murdered.

Best Answer

No back story you just get the choice. What do you choose.

Best Answer

Arwh - Suicide cause I'd just drown myself or pills. Easy

Best Answer

Agh!!!! Drowend??? That scares the crap out of me.

Best Answer

i choose to murder

Best Answer

murder someone else because i dont have a death wish

Best Answer

I would choose to be murdered.

Best Answer