Questionator Questionator 26-30 206 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Question of the Day

No kill animal shelters and mental health for the poor.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Almost any ethical charity.

I would NOT give to ANY charity where the CEO, directors or staff are earning more than $30,000/yr.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Make a wish foundation or anything dealing with making kids healthier or happier. Every kid deserves that even if they are healthy or unhealthy, rich or poor.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

id give to sick kids elderly care world famine

Best Answer

I would establish a charity that would build/buy shelters/housing and provide assistance helping the homeless re-enter the work force as a productive wage earner. They could be hired to work on the projects listed above, this would be a give back what ya can organization.

Best Answer

I would donate it to those agencies/foundations that help fight childhood abuse.

Best Answer

I would spread the donation over 10 smaller charities that do not get the publicity like some of the major ones.

Best Answer

LivingViolenceFree.Org

Disabled American Vets

Best Answer

Children with cancer

Best Answer

40% Bantay Bata ( a non government institution for abandoned kids) and 30%Home for the Aged...

20% to those helpless people on Africa and 10% is on any Asian charity Institution that supports abandoned children...

Best Answer

"Maj's United Wallets Society for Helping Cousins and Droogs" (MUWSHCD)

Best Answer

For Uplifting the life of people who have no food, no clothing, no shelter and living on the brink of poverty. Generate suitable job opportunities for them, schools for their kids and welfare measures like hospitals, playgrounds,recreation centers, market place etc so that they can lead a normal life.

Best Answer

The animal shelters I strongly believe that they have a good chance of living just like humans......

Best Answer

Is that before or after taxes?

Best Answer

sick children hospital; I hate to see kids sick and in pain.

Best Answer

wounded worriors for sure

Best Answer

Global Volunteer Network

or

the UNICEF

Best Answer

I would donate it toward a non profit hospital that treats sick and needy children.

Best Answer

The Salvation Army. I have handed out hundreds of meals with them

Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Child Find of America

National Alliance to end Homelessness

Action Against Hunger (USA)

Big Brothers / Big Sisters of America

Best Answer

help people with hiv/aids

Best Answer

SPCA...

Best Answer