Questionator Questionator 26-30 164 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

A lemonade stand, then I would pocket the leftover $9950

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Erotic bakery.

Best Answer

Gotta ask, what would you sell?

Best Answer

Cakes and so on in erotic shapes. There was one here that was very successful for many years. Popular party items!

Best Answer

A bakery!

Best Answer

A non for profit 5013C rehabilitation center. Maybe for the homeless and drug addled. We would take donations much like salvation army; The only difference would be I would skim less money and might just help the people rather then using them as slave labor. I might even pay them. Oh and I would not kick them out on the street if they were not blind obedient slaves. Then after a year I would write a book about it and have the 5013C every copy and then move around the money. I might even give half to the Establishment I have created to insure it is run properly.

Best Answer

A book shop with a cafe attached with comfy sofas and no children allowed..... I'd open another one nearby for them on my profits with creche facilities, storytellers, craft activities etc.

Best Answer

Pin-up and old Hollywood Glamorous make overs with photo shoot for women and men! Hey we need some classic men for our companions ladies! We all have a little glam in us; we just need a reminder once in a while that we are fabulous. I would put a little beauty in the world and since my idea makes people feel great they will also have better job performance. Really I propose my business would actually be a community service and make the world a little bit brighter too!

Best Answer

3 possibilities:<br />
1. Expand my online art gallery/shop.<br />
2. Go through with inventing those things I've always wanted to invent<br />
3. Start a seniors' "club" where senior citizens can meet up and get help with jobs and transportation, but still live independently, with their dignity intact.

Best Answer

I'll help you with that last one!

Best Answer

Heroin distribution.

Best Answer

you been watching breaking bad? lol

Best Answer

An auto racing team and travel the world.

Best Answer

Publication of a new line of books to help teachers cope with a range of modern issues.

Best Answer

A itallian restraunt that gives free massages

Best Answer

it would be an amusement park just for retarded children , to make them happier

Best Answer

Retarded children?? What's that? :)

Best Answer

thanks willyg2013

Best Answer

growing weed!

Best Answer

I am there now, working on it...it's a food line...it's needed now, it's trendy, and the demand is much greater than the supply.

Best Answer

I would start a bakery because I hear from others I am very good at cookies and cakes, but I would only hire felons because some one has to give them a break. I would give them incentive by giving them an opportunity to buy into the business at some point. It's not about money, it's about helping people find a possitive path and pride in doing it. Crafty people working towards a common goal can do amazing things.

Best Answer

A recreational center for troubled kids and teens to hang out and connect with others in their communities. To help keep them off the streets and help them achieve their fullest potential.

Best Answer

A charity foundation.

Best Answer

Self defense weapons against a TYRANNICAL Gov't i.e the SECOND Amendment. Unless of <br />
Course you enjoy being beaten, bullied and raped. Then you're on your own.

Best Answer

Household essentials. Things everybody needs.

Best Answer

Buying and selling scraps, you can make lots of cash from this business within short time...

Best Answer

A franchise of sex shops

Best Answer