Questionator Questionator 26-30 211 Answers May 2, 2012

Question of the Day

Huh, you really think my girlfriend would leave even $5 in my pockets ??? Yeah Right~! She'd use that up on a pizza she will waste, and then screw my credit card on other stuff.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Why do you allow her to take all your money? Especially on credit!?

Best Answer

i would spend it on my three and a half year old son , get him pizza and ice cream ! he means the world to me !

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Aww, that's sweet! :)

Best Answer

Thanks !

Best Answer

simple pizza is $2 and ice cream is 2.50

Best Answer

A $5 Foot Long!!!!!!!!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

when this first started I felt so misled as i was forced to eat a 6 inch instead because the $5 didnt include tax D: nevertheless delicious sammiches though :D

Best Answer

Pet Food of course, the four leggers eat first here!

Best Answer

The question is strictly academic; I'm married so therefore I don't even know what $5 looks like!

Best Answer

LOLOL Kids do that too!

Best Answer

Not a lot here in England !!!!

Best Answer

Better pockets. The ones I have keep getting holes burned in them... (now there's a five-spot on the floor...see what I mean?)

Best Answer

EP Tokens!

Best Answer

a forged 10$ bill

Best Answer

you mean a 50? ;)

Best Answer

No such thing. Any cash mysteriously disappears from my possession and ends up in my wife's purse.

Best Answer

and that's how it should be. lol. :)

Best Answer

Agree :P hahahaha

Best Answer

LoL

Best Answer

Would give it to someone less fortunate then me. I mean 5.00 could really help someone who might be homeless or have children that need fed. I can always work and make my 5.00 back. Just thought of giving it away to help someone else is my choice.

Best Answer

I'd put in it our change bank. Once or twice a year we cash in all our coins we have saved. There's a few dollars in there, but mostly change.

Best Answer

$1.00, I would spend on a lottery ticket. $1.00, I would donate to Breast Cancer. $1.00, I would give it to someone who needs it. 1.00 , I would send to someone I love!

The last dollar I would put away for my operation!

Best Answer

something

Best Answer

enough food to last till I get five more.

Best Answer

It's not about what I have in my pocket... It's what I have in my wallet!

Best Answer

Ear plugs. My roommate never shuts up.

Best Answer

I'd buy a nickle bag *.*

Best Answer

Coffee and chat with a stranger, even share it if possible with the cost...........

mmmmmmmmmm love coffee and new people.

Best Answer

What I always spend it on-kit kacks

Best Answer