For example, I am a Saggitarian and is true that we are (or at least I am) philosophical, optimistic and love to travel. I have heard too for example that Scorpios are mysterious, and that it takes a while to earn their trust, but when you do, it's good as gold. I only know what is true about my own sign, but wondered about other signs if the characteristics hold true or not.
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 7, 2012

Aquarius: <br />
Friendly and humanitarian<br />
Honest and loyal<br />
Original and inventive<br />
Independent and intellectual

Best Answer

Virgo , And I'm very decisive when it comes to rules . EDIT Yes I must abide by them as must we all and serve to support them as an EP Support Volunteer .

Best Answer

Meaning, one must abide by them or decisive in terms of making rules?

Best Answer

Taurus.... Taurean are stubborn

Best Answer

Cancer.<br />
Very open minded and caring<br />
Very nurturing. <br />
Ride or die and gives all to the ones they love.<br />
Can b sensitive and moody but tries to hide it.<br />
I love sagittaarians and they seem to always be attracted to me as we'll. we have extreme chemistry. But our sensitive side and their bluntness could be a little clash sometimes

Best Answer

I believe that Scorpios are the most awesome group, far better than all the others

Best Answer

I think the Scorpios I've met thus far are intriguing as you never quite know what they are thinking and yet once in a while they will let their true feelings/emotions out. :) As for far better than all the others, hmm, I think Saggitarians are pretty awesome. lol

Best Answer

Wow Ive never really known what Scorpios are supposed to be like, but that sounds pretty close

Best Answer

See it is a fascinating area to explore :)

Best Answer

aries is very impulsive with their money

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

Gemini.. show both sides

Best Answer

you mean the fun loving and serious side?

Best Answer

that could be understood like that.. yup

Best Answer

i don't believe in that mamadas.

Best Answer

Just wondered...

Best Answer

honestly. I used to study this.. before I became a christian.. I mean.. I know my astrology and well.. that sh1t is evil. dead serious. evil. it's extremely deceiving and very well vague. vague enough to use just the right words and explanation so it could seemingly be real and fit into anyones personality. stay away. go read the holy bible instead. start with luke.. much more interesting.. and it will save you! :D

Best Answer