unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 23, 2012

Find a woman who feels sorry for me and spend the time with her f**king.

Best Answer

Hmm, honestly that's just too short for me. Probably get a tattoo, ride motorcycle, eat some of the most expensive and delicious food out there. Oh, probably tell people who I actually care that I love them

Best Answer

Realistically? 24 hours isn't long enough to do anything worthwhile or memorable, but I'd probably tell everyone I know that i loved them... Would finally tell those silent crushes how much I died a little each day seeing them... Throw my computer out the window and smash it, head to the liquor store, and drink myself unconscious for however long I had left.

Best Answer

Fishing and shootin the poop with my son.

Best Answer

Watching a "24" marathon!

Best Answer

twenty four hours huh? I'd just start walking out the front door and try to enjoy the last hours of my life being spontaneous.

Best Answer

Tell the one's that mattered to me the most and loved ones how I appreciated them for all they've done. To those that erred me I forgive - to those I've wronged I ask for apologies.

Best Answer