Questionator Questionator 26-30 144 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Give my money to Charity/ Charities that help the local people NOT giant organisations

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I would buy NedKelly a new van.

Best Answer

But Ned comes with the VAN its a package deal

Best Answer

the sedan delivery is nice, but I prefer a Mercedes Benz van

Best Answer

Buy things I could return in abundance.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Take my sweetie to the Mediterranean and dance along the shore with her.

Best Answer

:) I would personally see that the hungry were fed and also that Children and Animals benefited too.

Best Answer

To those who have been so very blessed and I had the money to do it, I would give a good portion of it to my favorite charities which are Disabled American Vets, Salvation Army for sure and St. Judes Hospital for all of the wonderful things they do. Salvation Army has open books and everything they get goes towards helping others who are in desperate need and are a foundation you can certainly trust. Material wise, I don't know of anything I really need or have a great desire for. I would love to get a few more things accomplished on my very old home (which was a Church Parsonage for over 100 years and have met several people who were married here) updated and fixed. It was built in 1889 and on a beautiful treed acre and is absolutely the best place I have ever lived for the past 8 years. We call our town "Mayberry" (for those who remember from The Andy Griffith Show as we have almost no crime rate and a one light town with anything you need in it). Again, I have been very blessed.

Best Answer

Go to Milan, Italy and see an opera at Teatro alla Scala.

Best Answer

Buy up all the lottery ticket numbers so that I couldn't lose and then enjoy the rest of my life

Best Answer

I would go to a foreign country and relax on the shore.

Best Answer

And the fat government will keep 80% of the money

Best Answer

Spend the time with my kids I passed away 4 times last year from congestive heart failure my kids are my life , I have a wife who is ill to so I raised both kids in way by myself.<br />
If you really love yourself love your kids they are an extention of you , I dont know how long I have left but everyday with them is like gold .

Best Answer

Wow. How old are your kids?? Your situation is hard for me to grasp. Hope you get a lot of quality days with your kids

Best Answer

I would spend my day with someone i love. MY BOYFRIEND! and get an appartement and live together and have everything we always wanted. . and be happy . .. ofcause a job for back up to pay the bills

Best Answer

Take a day trip to Paris with my partner. It's only about an hour and a half flight from here.

Best Answer

Having read many replies, I have a vision of flying like Superman on a whistle stop world tour & filming it all for youtube

Best Answer

I would fly through some of the most beautiful mountains in the world. Then fly to the grand cannon and take a mule down through the cannon. There is nothing like natures beauty!

Best Answer

If I would have all the money in the world and 24 hours for that I would feed the world with all their needs and give to everybody a chance for a perspective future - that will change the world for the better!

Best Answer

To be honest I would buy a broken down house, then buy a lot of materials to renovat me house and yard. Afterward I would go buy a new car that's good on gas, buy all the suits of armor and swords to add to my collection and buy book and movies that I want. I would also put some money aside to pay off my college tuition.

Best Answer

I will be with my love and enjoy every moment with her the way feel like..

Best Answer

I would go to a deserted island, where I will have paid to send the best english butlers to wait on me. Racheal ray to cook for me, giorgio tsoukalos to discuss the ancient alien theory in person with over a tropical lunch & to finish off my fabulous day I would hire Prince for a private concert.

Best Answer

have a huge city wide party

Best Answer

Hop on a flight to Europe just to have dinner with someone.

Best Answer

This can never happen but a night and day with that one person I can never do that with in a hotel by the sea somewhere warm with a blue sea.

Best Answer