Parcel it out into $100,000 packets and surprise the hell out of some local charities

Best Answer

Split it between my family and friends who need and/or deserve it.

Best Answer

Definitely make sure my family was taken care of and then give the rest to my favorite charities.

Best Answer

Go up a very high building, and make it rain!

Best Answer

Give it to my wife and children and ask that they spent it wisely.

Best Answer

Spend half on having a good time drinking womanising,gambling, the rest would be wasted.

Best Answer

Take all the veterans I could out to eat and thank them for a Great job they did

Best Answer

Good question but tough. I would first plan a trip to see all the people I care the most about so I know exactly what I would need and have left. Then I would set up accounts for my children so that they are taken care of when I am gone. Then I would start my trip........of course taking alittle extra to give to them so that they find life alittle easier as well.

Best Answer

It would be given to people, organizations that I feel actually help.

Best Answer

What if after that day, you were still alive, and it was a morbid April fools prank?

Best Answer

I would cancel the checks

Best Answer

lol I love your honesty!

Best Answer

trust not to begin until my death so money would still be mine

Best Answer

I would pay any outstanding debts if i had any then would set up a will with living trust for St Jude Children's Hospital to begin at my death

Best Answer

invest in education

Best Answer

hire a lawyer and make a will

Best Answer