Boy name? Girl name? What would you prefer to have?
coderedgirlx7 coderedgirlx7 18-21, F 23 Answers Feb 3, 2011

Jesus, imacculate conception

Best Answer

id name him jamal..because i would love to have sex with an oh so hot guy named jamal at work

Best Answer

COOL

Best Answer

Gertrude - for a girl

Cornelius - for a boy

Best Answer

Girl - Samaira

Boy- Krishi

Best Answer

Arianna- I think its a beautiful name for a girl and plan to name a daughter (if any) that :)

Best Answer

I am thinking about that, so at the moment Lea for a girl and maybe Erik for a boy, but that could change.

Best Answer

Well I got a bun in the oven and I'm thinking Luna if a girl Cerulean if a boy. I just think it's nice. The middle name would be Awesome. lol

Best Answer

But I'm not having a baby right now. :/ Hehe

Best Answer

I sure hope it would be my significant other having the baby, but if it were a boy I'd name him Jack and if it were a girl I'd name her Polly.

Best Answer

Well me and my Husband and our 2 boys all have the same initials its OUR THING so if its a boy:Calyn Ezra (Ezra is my great grandfathers name) and if its a girl: Camryn or maybe the other way around they are both UNISEX names

Best Answer

Girl: Anastasia or Penelope.

Boy: Tom or Wesley; though I would use Wesley as a girl's name, too. :3

Best Answer

Girl: Michelle !

Best Answer

a girl!! lilah

Best Answer

Leighton ....It could be a guy or girls name, and I've just always like the name :)

Best Answer

Gabriel if it was a boy but don't ask me why

However that might be cruel giving him such a name

The trend with the undesirables these days is to give them ridiculous pop star baby names

Best Answer

if i had a baby right now and it was a girl I'd name her Molly and a boy would be Liam..

Molly because I just think it's really cute and will still sound cute when she's elderly..

Liam because I enjoy Liam Neesons movies lol

Best Answer

I'd like a boy. John George. No chance of that! Next best chance is a Grandchild and those names are way down the list of my daughter's picks.

Best Answer