bradtragick bradtragick 26-30, M 14 Answers Jan 1, 2012

teach him math

Best Answer

definately the best answer... didn't think about that one

Best Answer

i have all three things..the only one i'm bothered with is the cat..he's sitting on the arm of my sofa beside me..chilling out.

Best Answer

id put the pen and nails in the drawer, and then i would cuddle with the cat as well as the cat i have already<3

Best Answer

I have all three of those things. So apparently what I'd so is sit here in front of my computer sipping my Sugar Plum holiday tea while browsing through my favorite sites waiting for my husband to take a shower so we can go have some frisky time.

Best Answer

I have all three and i am not doing anything with any of them, lol...are there obsene implications im not getting? lol

Best Answer

I do have a box of nails, a pen and a cat. The nails are in the hardware cabinet, one of my pens is in my purse and my cat is laying on the floor next to me. Apparently I would just leave them all where they are.

Best Answer

Find something else to do

Best Answer

Well....I do have a box of nails, a pen (quite a few), and a cat.<br />
I also have all sorts of other things.<br />
Hmmm.<br />
Is this a trick question?

Best Answer