brittanyrmackey brittanyrmackey 22-25, F 22 Answers Mar 8, 2012

NO; Not Cali .... I don 't care for it ..... I left everyone and moved to Florida in 2000 ; BEST decision of my life ... I LOVE it here ... No snow, no ice, no cold, housing is good , grocery prices are ok , everything is convenient where I live .... LOVING IT !!

Best Answer

hmm :)

Best Answer

I think we should follow our dreams, even if things don't work out, because, at the end of our lives, we tend to regret the things we did not do more than the things we actively did. I live in CA and it is definitely not paradise, even if the weather is good; the economy sucks. But if it's a place you would like to be, then go there, and have your own experiences. You can always visit "everything" and you can always send some love letters to the one you left behind and see if he/she follows you there. And you can always move back eventually if it doesn't work out well or if you have had enough CA sunshine.

Best Answer

I did it twice. My Parents health went into decline so I came back to take care of them. California will be there but my parent (lost one Chrisrmas 3 years ago) won't. I Never cared for where I am living now but a love for someone can transcend all.

Best Answer

i'll never take that chance...home is where the heart is..

Best Answer

California - that state that has a debt ratio close to that of the federal government? I'd move as far from there as I could.

Best Answer

hahaha.

Best Answer

I did and it was the best decision yet. Of course what i was leaving was a horrible situation though.

Best Answer

That's right where I am ;)

Best Answer

I moved to California four years ago, when I was fifteen. It wasn't my choice (obviously--I was still so young); I had to, because my dad got a new job out there. We lived in Michigan before then, and Michigan did/does not have the greatest job market. At the time, I was really excited to move, not because I didn't like Michigan or because I thought California was all that great, but because I thought it would be exciting to start a new life, a new adventure.<br />
And it WAS exciting...at first. At times, I liked living there, but now I pretty much hate it. California is not my place. I'm in Michigan right now, for a short vacation, and I'm pretty sure that I want to move back here once I'm done with college.

Best Answer

Half the people I meet here left California to move to Texas.I think I'm better off here.

Best Answer

Texas is a good option too &lt;3 :)

Best Answer

i love san diego and will move back in next ten years or so

Best Answer

awe :)

Best Answer

I can't think of a very good reason to go there, not even the weather. There are better choices out there.

Best Answer

like? Give me some ideas :)

Best Answer

Wasn't sure you wanted to know. Here you go. Big cities: Chicago, Dallas. Beautiful hill/mountains and nice people: Central and east Tennesse, northwest Arkansas. Jobs: Atlanta, Nashville, parts of Florida. Nicest city anywhere: Louisville, KY. Best ethnic food: Memphis, TN and New Orleans. And, if you go for small towns, scattered all around all of those cities are many, many small towns with their own charms.

Best Answer

I'm honestly wanting to do military

Best Answer

Go Marine Corps.

Best Answer

california is the bomb...a bit expensive. but im a california girl all the way. i love it here.

Best Answer

good :)

Best Answer

With Skype i could leave people behind but i dont think i could live the rest of my life away from England i am very patriotic

Best Answer

Well that's good. I'd love to visit your country :)

Best Answer

I would never move to California.. Free trip, paid move, free rent, included. I don't like the state.

Best Answer

awe. I def would then haha

Best Answer

I really like northern New England and am partial to snowy winters. :)

Best Answer

Easily. Not close to my family, and only one true friend out here. I guess I just don't have much to leave behind.

Best Answer

Me either. haha. N you can always visit. lol

Best Answer

Done it before a few times. I can sure do it again, especially knowing sunny California is waiting.

Best Answer

haha. I'm liking your answer :)

Best Answer

I had the chance to move out of California n left everything n one behind.

Best Answer

Was it worth it?

Best Answer