he's lung compacity keeps on falling its now at 28% hes back keeps getting worse when he walks it looks like he is going to fall over one doctor says that if they wait much longer they wont be able to perform the operation the second says this isnt true and hes team of doctors keep arguing between themselves WHAT WOULD YOU DO? please guys give me some ideas because right now i feel helpless
gypsymae gypsymae 31-35, F 7 Answers Nov 28, 2010

I am not a doctor, but I am a realist. I think the first one is right. Pray for some some donor lungs.

Best Answer

Hi G,

so sorry to see this re your son, I see you are an Aussie, not sure which state , but is it the Melbourne Children's Hospital, that your son attends? take your plight public, get on to a radio station, 3AW, Neil Mitchell show 9am -12 noon..... I hope you get some action......[[[hugs]]]...S

Best Answer

hi shar yes it is the royal childrens hospital in melb im talking about the rest of hes team is fantastic its the orthopedic surgeons that couldnt give a dam i moved here from queensland because the marter hospital was the worsed i have thought about neil mitchell but im to shy i would more than likely phone up and just start crying

Best Answer

I agree with Scottoc to pray ,,, "on your knees". Ask God for a miracle. He's waiting, , , I am going to add you to KLOVE.com's prayer ministry now. I would suggest, you go to their website every day or every other day and post a prayer request for your precious son. The staff prays together 6 times everyday over all the prayer requests they receive. You can also speak to a pastor or counselor at KLOVE.com. KLOVE is a radio station and is in many different countries. You can access their uplifting music online too. Their music will comfort you and your son. Check them out!

I'm expecting a miracle for your son and I "feel" the Holy Spirit as I type this out! God's amazing and can do anything! Message me with your son's name and I will pray for him too. I will notify my prayer friends via EP and we will all pray for him and your family. God bless! Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," Says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Stand on God's Holy Word!

Best Answer