Hi G,<br />
so sorry to see this re your son, I see you are an Aussie, not sure which state , but is it the Melbourne Children's Hospital, that your son attends? take your plight public, get on to a radio station, 3AW, Neil Mitchell show 9am -12 noon..... I hope you get some action......[[[hugs]]]...S

Best Answer

hi shar yes it is the royal childrens hospital in melb im talking about the rest of hes team is fantastic its the orthopedic surgeons that couldnt give a dam i moved here from queensland because the marter hospital was the worsed i have thought about neil mitchell but im to shy i would more than likely phone up and just start crying

Best Answer

I agree with Scottoc to pray ,,, "on your knees". Ask God for a miracle. He's waiting, , , I am going to add you to KLOVE.com's prayer ministry now. I would suggest, you go to their website every day or every other day and post a prayer request for your precious son. The staff prays together 6 times everyday over all the prayer requests they receive. You can also speak to a pastor or counselor at KLOVE.com. KLOVE is a radio station and is in many different countries. You can access their uplifting music online too. Their music will comfort you and your son. Check them out!<br />
I'm expecting a miracle for your son and I "feel" the Holy Spirit as I type this out! God's amazing and can do anything! Message me with your son's name and I will pray for him too. I will notify my prayer friends via EP and we will all pray for him and your family. God bless! Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," Says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Stand on God's Holy Word!

Best Answer