Consider this: 20 C is considered comfortable room temperature. People in some places in Siberia have survived and live where it has plunged to -65C. That's 85 degrees below 20 C. Where do you know do people live where it hits 100 C or even 90 C even on the hottest day? I rest my case. How on earth do I see comments where people believe extreme cold is more unbareble is beyond me

Best Answer

COLD! I love winter clothes, plus it is easier to warm up with la<x>yers.... I think... :)

Best Answer

Extreme cold and I wouldn't see it as suffering.

Best Answer

As long as there was water available, I'd choose the heat. I've lived in both extremes and I don't mind the heat nearly as much as the pain of extreme cold.

Best Answer

Gimme the heat... bring it on

Best Answer

I already picked heat. Heat may make you sweaty and sap energy, but cold is just painful

Best Answer

Heat!!! Iceland sucked during the winter. It's not the cold so much as having to be indoors around the clock!

Best Answer

I want the heat OH give me the heat, but hey I can take holiday's to the extreme cold.....Funny hoow all want the cold.... :)

Best Answer

Extreme cold! I can think of a lot of ways to heat things up.

Best Answer

Definately cold. I love the cold

Best Answer

extreme heat, i can always cool down at the beach or pool. but cold weather your stuck inside somewhere.<br />
no way

Best Answer

Extreme cold...

Best Answer

cold! you could put on alot of clothing... but in the heat there is only so much you can take off!

Best Answer

Definitely heat. I lived in the Philippines for 2 years and LOVED it... laying in front of the fan isn't really all that bad, and there's the beach, and lots of ways to keep cool...

Best Answer