Nothing. Revenge has costs and repercussions. It is rarely neat and tidy. Sometimes it's cost is your freedom or life.

Best Answer

I shun them.the crazy pple who hate you and next time you see them they love you?yep i just ignore them.

Best Answer

I'd have them all face me and see if they're all as tough as they think they are. I wouldn't physically hurt anyone, but ten minutes in a room with me, while I'm discussing the depths of death and despair, can really have an effect.

Best Answer

Some of them I've forgiven. Those I haven't... well, my imagination can be a scary place.

Best Answer

permanently pin them against a wall

Best Answer

I had the choice....I'm leaving them and starting anew

Best Answer

find a way to interact with them positively.

Best Answer

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free.<br />
What the human race is suffering from is mass hypnosis. We are being hypnotised by people like this: newsreaders, politicians, teachers, lecturers. We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we're told is going on and what is really going on is absolutely enormous. The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner of the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. you know Because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation that portrays the biggest picture of what's happening... and they have.

Best Answer