Would you tell them they stink in a nice or rude way and tell them hey wash up for a change being dirty and stinky is not cool
LuvingArt LuvingArt 36-40, F 9 Answers Jan 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

I have a very low tolorance for people that stink. I will, and have told them straight out, but I do try to explain to them that it is offensive and they have a responcibility to keep themselves clean when working in close proximity to others.

Best Answer

probably send a text telling them to clean up there act

Best Answer

Since I don't know all the factors involved with their home life, I would not be able to properly answer this question.

Best Answer

My friends know that im an azzhole <br />
I used tell my friend he smells like sh*t <br />
When we were teenagers he was to lazy to take showers and teenagers always smell like death rolled over

Best Answer

In a joking way but if they don't get it in a serious nice way.

Best Answer

its their body...

Best Answer

What??? It's there body, really then you must be in the same category, that's nasty, you would just keep hanging around funk, Whattttt? Come on. Hope your not in the funk bomb category because soap & water gotta take a bath. lol

Best Answer