msjc3d msjc3d 31-35 16 Answers May 16, 2011

No way! I had a friend who died at a young age of breast cancer. I was there for her until her last day.

Best Answer

If a friend did that to me, I would know they where never a true friend to me in the first place

Best Answer

WOW! THE QUESTION HURTS. I'M SAD. :-(

Best Answer

Of course not. That would make me a "fair weather" friend, which is no friend at all.

Best Answer

.. No chance ..

Best Answer

no i wouldn't

Best Answer

no way i would never leave her side...

Best Answer

That wouldn't make me a friend. I don't walk away from friends, ESPECIALLY if they're suffering.

Best Answer

NEVER...I would assist and support and be there for as long as she needed

Best Answer

If you walked away, that would mean that you were only friends with them because of what they could do for you.

Best Answer

NO. My friends are my life - to give up on them is to give up myself.

Best Answer

no way will be right with them the whole time amy even take them home to die in my house anh thingis better then hospitial or nurseing home

Best Answer

Oh never.

Best Answer

Absolutely not, that's when I'd be there the most. No true friend would walk away when they are needed.

Best Answer

I true friend would never walk away a true friend would stay to the end. NO i would never walk away

Best Answer

Walk away?!?!? How in God's name do you walk away?? When I was 19 my best friend diea of Hodgkin's disease. Now I'm 64 and the person I love and treasure most in the world, my dearest husband and Master, has brain cancer. Walk away?? Are you mad??

Best Answer

I am very sorry about your husband, we lost a child to that. Please know I care and understand.

Best Answer