kyoyoko kyoyoko 16-17 11 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

not very long... I tend to run away from things that bother me... used to i would get a six pack of beer and go set by the bay... now days I read the word...

Best Answer

Good question!<br />
I would love to have a friend who would speak to me the way I speak to myself. He would be my very best friend of all time! My problem is my so-called "friends" are so polite and kind. I don't want that. I want someone who has the b-lls to tell me what a repulsive ugly stupid loser I am. It would be great to have someone put me in my place and hurt me. I deserve punishment, and all I get is well intentioned 'encouragement' and 'support' and 'compliments' .... yech.

Best Answer

I NEVER speak bad or mean to myself ....so NOTHIN to worry about

Best Answer

We would get along very well.

Best Answer

Not very long at all! Any friend of mine who spoke to me the way I do to myself had better have damn good reason or get the feck out of my life so fast there feet don't touch the floor!

Best Answer

That would be a very abusive friendship/relationship lol

Best Answer

I learned to speak well to myself several years ago. :)

Best Answer

I have a difficult time listening to a friend of mine talk about herself. If anyone else spoke about her that way I would smash their face in.

Best Answer

Under that definition.. that would be a *********

Best Answer

I'd punch me, I mean him, in the face.

Best Answer