Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 15 Answers Apr 13 in Health

I think you'd have to but I really how in never placed in that position

Best Answer

Yes because I wouldn't want them to suffer for the rest of the days they have. Now if it was something where they can survive, I would anything to keep them alive.

Best Answer

I would if it were possible. Because I would like to think that if I was in that situation and wanted to die, that I would have a family member who cared enough to do it for me.

Best Answer

We did. Mom had lung cancer. We let her go.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes I would

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

not worth going to jail..& if they loved you they would not ask it!!!!!

Best Answer

I think I would. I hope I can find someone to do it for me if necessary

Best Answer

Me too....there is nothing more painful knowing that you are going to die...nothing can save you, and you have to endure the pain and suffering. I think that is so unfair!

Best Answer

I agree. I hope I have the clarity and the ability to do it myself if need be. It's absurd that others have control over that

Best Answer

I hear ya....an animal suffers they put it down....a human on the other hand that wants to die with dignity is refused that right....go figure!

Best Answer

foolish. I think it stems from religion and all of that

Best Answer

Yeah I know...but still no one should have to melt away into a shell of a person, suffer extremely, if they choose to want it to end!

Best Answer

exactly and at the same time I keep hearing more and more about how the elderly and the sick are a drain on the economy. It won't be long before they start killing us off anyway when we become that kind of burden to them.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

No I could not.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer