5tarlight1988 5tarlight1988 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 9, 2011

If I had it now and had to use it now I'd wish to keep the other 2 for when I really need them

Best Answer

1. perfect health

2. for all violent abusers (of anybody) to vanish mysteriously

3. a magical bottomless picnic basket.

Best Answer

A continual supply of wishes...then I'd get to work on changing the World into equality for all

Best Answer

i really would wish for world peace, an end to world poverty and hunger and to have my bike radically customised. hey !!! two out of three aint bad !!! xx

Best Answer

1. just to maintain this set of mind i am in

2. to be brave to face anything in life i desire

3. to be able to return the favor to that lamp

Best Answer

1) Immortality.

2) An ever-lasting relationship with the girl I'm in love with.

3) Gaining a fortune - then use the money on cutting-edge scientific research.

Best Answer

1. Find me my man i lost on the beach

2. Build my my dream-house

3. Get me study medicine in one year!!!

Best Answer

Wish #1 to live forever young and healthy

Wish #2 to have all the genie lamps their is

Wish #3 if wish number 2 doesn't work ill wish for every time I reach into a pocket that when I take my had out of the pocket to have 100 real U.S dollor bills

Best Answer

1 have my own magical cottage thats covered in technicolor vines out in the distant aristocritique heaven

2 that random items were considered legal tender

3 that it wasnt illegal to run around naked outside and that i could just be myself without anyone judging me even if im not talking (thats still not gunna stop me)

Best Answer

I really just need 2 of the wishes. First I'd wish for everyone on the planet to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Then I'd wish for Jesus to return and that's really all we need. But wait!! A genie can't save people! There's only one way to the Father and that's through Jesus Christ - the truth, the life and the way. So I don't even need little wishes from a genie because I HAVE JESUS!!! :)

Best Answer