IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 8 Answers May 7, 2012

No, who are Maria and Arnold?

Best Answer

Ohhhh, that Maria and Arnold. Did they have a problem with a maid?

Best Answer

Nope. Hopefully he'll cheat and give me a reason to do the same......The pool guy is looking pretty good these days.

Best Answer

My arrangement is similar. My now ex-wife is a live in companion only. My retirement and her paycheck keeps a roof over our heads and pays the bills.<br />
Since she caught me in here square dance dress and petticoat, she has since made me her maid. And no she doesn't hide me when people visit. I am always dressed as a girl either in a dress or skinny jeans and top with flats when I'm cleaning the house.<br />
I also entertain her guests when she brings them home with her to change before going out clubbing. When I first come into the room they are smiling and nice, but when they see me close up, they start to giggle and scream OMG! OMG! They cant believe its me. I dont have many friends since I have become the maid of the house, but at least I am the main conversation to any party.

Best Answer