IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 8 Answers May 7, 2012

No, who are Maria and Arnold?

Best Answer

Ohhhh, that Maria and Arnold. Did they have a problem with a maid?

Best Answer

I'd go to the local mental institution and pick the craziest one and ask my "husband" to stick around while she polishes the silver and knives etc and then when he goes in for the **** or however men like that do it, she chops off his willy like that Bobbit chick did ;9 lol I'm not nutty ;9

Best Answer

Nope. Hopefully he'll cheat and give me a reason to do the same......The pool guy is looking pretty good these days.

Best Answer

My arrangement is similar. My now ex-wife is a live in companion only. My retirement and her paycheck keeps a roof over our heads and pays the bills.<br />
Since she caught me in here square dance dress and petticoat, she has since made me her maid. And no she doesn't hide me when people visit. I am always dressed as a girl either in a dress or skinny jeans and top with flats when I'm cleaning the house.<br />
I also entertain her guests when she brings them home with her to change before going out clubbing. When I first come into the room they are smiling and nice, but when they see me close up, they start to giggle and scream OMG! OMG! They cant believe its me. I dont have many friends since I have become the maid of the house, but at least I am the main conversation to any party.

Best Answer