Sharing is caring.

Best Answer

Share it---but probably no one would listen. :(

Best Answer

What would the cure entail?<br />
If it made everyone artificially peace loving and destroyed individual thought then of course I would keep it to myself.

Best Answer

"If it made everyone artificially peace loving and destroyed individual thought then of course I would keep it to myself."
Only you would say something like that. lol
I get it. You hate me &amp; people like me. Now run along.

Best Answer

Only I would value individuality over artificially induced peace? This has nothing to do with whether I like you or not :/

Best Answer

I don't give a damn how you feel about me. Once again, you're taking an opportunity to be hostile &amp; talk crap to people you don't like. You're act is getting old, dude. I'm bored now from trying to have a conversation with you. You're a conservative who hate's everyone who disagrees with you. You especially hate hippie's like me! lol I'm not interested in reading how much disdain you have for me anymore. We're NEVER going to agree on anything &amp; we're never going to get along with each other. So lets just end this. Ok? Nothing more needs to be said.

Best Answer

How the hell am I being hostile? Wow.

Best Answer

Please read what I said. I said nothing more needs to be said between us. It's done. I have nothing more to say to you. Go in peace, brother.

Best Answer

If you solved all the worlds problems, it would be a worse place than it is now.

Best Answer