Absolutely, but I don't believe that will happen permanently until Jesus returns.

Best Answer

I think Jesus came to abolish organised religion and he'll come back when we all learn to be good using our own heads and hearts, not by following rules.

Best Answer

What if unbeknownst to you , you were the return of the Messiah?

Best Answer

If he came to abolish organized religion why did he fail?

Best Answer

yes. name calling.. let's resort to that. lol

Best Answer

Did someone call your name?

Best Answer

There may be those that embreace the idea but may not yet know how best to be helpful.<br />
So speaking of that which is, already, truly free. there are many Good people who are on the long and ardourous path who may not have experperienced or perhaps genuineinely felt the brilliance and freedom of this world with respect to the Onenss of all Life. <br />
You seem to have a large interaction with many who may follow you and probably loads of Really Good plans. That you leak questions as this, to see who is where, or what is what, overall... in order to gain greater insights on how best to proceed.<br />
There is a story /legend. It takes place in a Master Kingdom. A new Devotee has been invited to enter what is otherwise hidden to all. Tey are told, " If you press this button, you will instantly activate Divine World Peace, Do not touch this this button". <br />
After much internal struggle the individual believes within his whole being, he must go forward and heall all tradgedy & injustice. So he then pushes the button. The next thing is he finds he has awakened in a place he does not know where as well as no memory of his life at all, not even his name.

Best Answer

Of COURSE I would!!!

Best Answer

All will be revealed when I finalise it :)

Best Answer

absolutely.

Best Answer

excellent

Best Answer

I don't know. The powers that be don't really want peace, and might kill me for threatening their war games.

Best Answer

Is it worth the chance?

Best Answer

That's the real question. I suppose if I believed there was any chance of achieving peace, I would have to take it.

Best Answer

excellent

Best Answer

It would be worth it.

Best Answer

Yes it would

Best Answer