Californialove818 Californialove818 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Military all the way.. don't want no kinda thug losers.

Best Answer

military. thug isnt going anywhere in life but jail.

Best Answer

Two sides of the same coin, one overly rejecting authority, the other overly bound by authority. Both with authority issues. The military man would be less unpredictable and more responsible although what I have been reading lately shows that many military people are deeply broken.

Best Answer

Military man we would go farther in life ..Once you grow up you really dont want to be with thugs anymore they are immature and its embarrassing bringing them places

Best Answer

why settle, you aint busted?

Get a clean cut military thug, plenty of us out there...

Best Answer

I would say "thug" because I was raised on the streets and that's first nature to me and my brother was in the military and he turned into a psychotic with a military personality. I beware of military men now because of that.

Best Answer

Military man!! Thugs are already a 'No No' for me, but also I already love military clean cut men. :)

Best Answer

I'll choose the military man even though I want someone who doesn't have to leave. Thugs think they can get anything at anytime and they usually don't respect you enough.

Best Answer