I was involved with a 44 year old high-school teacher who gave me too much information about himself. He said: "I love 8th graders! The girls are so cute. Many do not have boyfriends, some even fathers - they are starving for male attention, approval and affection. I was sweet to them, many had crush on me." He told me that he gave 20$ to his students for their work. He showed me a painting created by an immigrant 14 year old girl who was very shy and with low self-esteem. I would not give a dollar for it, the girl had no talent for that. And the art teacher was cheep! I realized that he was trying to impress naive needy unpopular girls. He's about 5'6" and unattractive. He became a teacher in his 30s. I understand that he wanted to be around teenage girls. He always volunteers for school dances, because "the girls dress up like hookers". He told me about a male teacher who quit his job and left town, later people started talking that he left with an underage female student of his.
orangehoney orangehoney 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 9, 2011

I doubt the veracity of this tale.<br />
You would obviously report him.

Best Answer

He sounds like a classic predator to me .

Best Answer

I'd report him the the board of education, at the least.

Best Answer

I'd stab him where it hurts most.

Best Answer

Yeah it sounds like how I'd imagine a typical grooming behaviour. I'd be in his face letting him know that I'm onto him and if I'm wrong, by all means go ahead and prove it and I'll apologise. Our kids come before me making a fool of myself.

Best Answer

just relax, and investigate, if it turns out he was inappropiate then take action

Best Answer

Call 911

Best Answer

Wow. Well, the details paint a different story than the question, don't they.<br />
I bet you felt uncomfortable at some level with this guy long before he told you all that stuff. Thing is, unless he actaully does something with these girls, there is nothing you can do to stop him. I would get away from him.

Best Answer

I trusted him like I never trusted anyone before at the very beginning. That's how he can make someone feel and that's why I know how some needy, impresionable young girls can feel when he talks to them. He makes them feel very special. I am his victim. I left him a few years ago, but still I can not get over being a victim. He is very manipulative and disrespectful. A Scoundrel. I am not into Bad Boys, this man pretended to be a wonderful man untill he "got" me. Later he started showing his true colors. I do not want naive teenage girls to become his victims. What made me write this? Movies like Blue Car and some others as well as some high-school girls stories about being impressed by a "nice" male teacher and even being a teacher's lover. Stories like "no one else understands/ sees me like he does...."

Best Answer

Yes, it happens. I met a college teacher when I was still in high school at the bus stop and I was totally falling for him every time we talked at the station. He was 33 and as soon as he told me he was married and had a 5 yr old i freaked out and made a huge scene - I had never experienced that - thank goodness all we did is talk. I found him later when I started college and he told me I missed out because he was paying an apartment for some other girl he found. In college too some professors will hound after young, impressionable girls.

Best Answer