If I was ever given the chance to travel through time, I would travel back to the time that my grandmother was still alive (permitting that I would be the age that I am now). I never had the opportunity to meet her because she passed away when I was only say about 1 year old.

Best Answer

2047 then id be 82. Wanna see my grand kids and their families. Wow my girls will be 65 and 56. Wow.

Best Answer

The era of mankind when nature and humans were in harmony, or the vintage days like the 20's or as early as the Civil War.

Best Answer

20 years from now to see what I am doing

Best Answer

You wouldn't be worried about creating a paradox?

Best Answer

Whoa trippy

Best Answer

I could make a movie out of that.

Best Answer

I'd like to see Buddha or Jesus speak.<br />
I'd also like to go back to about 1933, Nazi Germany, shake hands with Hitler, and say, "Hey, Numbnuts, how's it hanging?"

Best Answer

Go back to fix the error of my life.

Best Answer

Id take my time machine that runs on electricity to a time where there is no electricity.

Best Answer

I'd keep working it until I got to that time where the atmosphere was liveable but there wasn't much on land except plants.

Best Answer