or would you be to scared in-case you get branded a looney basket ?
CaptainChunk CaptainChunk 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

I would tell people the truth, but I would be careful how I presented it. If you are in a panic, then people will think you are crazy simply because you act like it. If you are calm and show that you are not "out of it" then more people might listen to you.

Best Answer

If I TRULY believed in it, and it was something people needed to know, then I'd tell them. I might write a book and make a little money too. haha

Being branded a "loon" isn't something I'm really scared of. I'm already pretty comfortable being "eccentric", mostly due to what I believe and how I live my life. :)

As long as it's not on the level of being put in a straight jacket. And from what I've seen of people, you can get away with a WHOLE LOTTA CRAZY before anyone comes to take you away.

Best Answer

Look at history, so many people branded loons turned out to be right, the people who brand the loons are the arrogant loons themselves, better to lie one day as a lion, than your life as a sheep.

Best Answer

I don't know...I think that most of us have seen someone and thought them loony at one time or another. But being "loony" isn't necessarily bad- I mean, little kids can be loony and silly and creative and deliciously happy. I suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Best Answer

People call "conspiracy theorists" looneys, but they are truth seekers, and realists, who have many times exposed the lies, but yet IDIOTS still call them looney's..

Best Answer

Some conspiracy theorists have been way off base and many suffer from the same sorts of delusionary thinking that complacent people engage in. So I don't think there is a general statement that can be made about them. There are nice loons, harmless loons, demented loons, delusional, attention seeking, and homocidal loons. There is truth in some and disillusionment in others. They are as unique as people themselves.

Best Answer

hell yeah ASAP!!!!!

Best Answer

I would keep it to myself, maybe it was just a dream, now that would be silly lol

Best Answer

Albert Pike had a vision, and look how accurate that turned out to be, but that is silly of-course, because who believes in anything like that, outwith the normal pleb lifestyle.

Best Answer

I was using him as an Example, no idol of him at all. Nor Freemasons

Best Answer

Lol I meant silly for it to happen to me, didn't exactly apply that it was silly for others to see it :P

Best Answer