I would make the classes change to whatever would be beneficial to each student depending in what they wanted to do in life.

Best Answer

Well unfortunately that would be extremely cost ineffective, you'd need to hire so many branches of teacher that have a steady comprehension on one or more of those subjects to be able to help that student learn to prepare for life. I love how you're thinking out of the box, but lets try thinking closer to the box please! If you had to choose suitable subjects for developing students what do you think would be a proper match.

Best Answer

Thats true... Only in a perfect society right? I definitely feel as if the schooling system today is severely lacking real world skills. As others have posted, the American school system definitely falls short when it comes to teaching essential life skills. Some examples including; classes that teach about finances as apart of your math courses, or cooking classes that actually taught the essentials to cooking (instead of "Okay class let's make a proper salad today, now write a report on all of the different kinds of lettuce. " ) , or classes that taught skills to prepare teens for the workforce instead of stupid "filler electives" that reap absolutely no benefits to our education.

Best Answer

I would add more classes focusing on financing and documentations.

Best Answer

what forms of documentation would you feel is important for a developing teenager to be educated with?

Best Answer

I'd say paper documentation is very beneficial for a student's critical thinking skills and abilities to organize and communicate.

Best Answer

I would have classes that actually taught how to do something-- how to wire a house or change electrical outlets and light fixtures. And throw in a little science as the class went along.

Best Answer

brilliant! I like that response. thank you for your opinion. it's very much valued :)

Best Answer

They need to have a class that teaches basic financial responsibilities. Balancing a checkbook, writing a check, filing taxes, interest rates, mortgages, etc.

Best Answer

if you had to sum all that into 1 catagory for a subject name, what would you underline that as?

Best Answer

Financial management.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer