InnerBeauti InnerBeauti 36-40 13 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

The day before 911; Katrina, Sandy .......... aaand I would change the numbers on my lottery ticket

Best Answer

Good one!

Best Answer

good question inner beauti...i'd change my reactions to employers...i'd probably bite my tongue....send out emails less...and just mind my own business...i may know all the answers to everyone's problems...but sometimes its nice 2 keep one's job...lol<br />
ps...boy! do i hate authority....haha

Best Answer

I know the feeling....like the saying goes "damn the man!" I think we all dislike authority and want to freedom to do what is right.

Best Answer

thank u 4 best answer...i'm glad someone agrees with me...kind of feel like Prez. Obama when he goes 2 Congress in order 2 pass one of his bills...lol

Best Answer

The 2000 election so that Gore would've won fair and square.The US is on a downward spiral and 7000 citizens died under Bush.Plus we're broke now.

Best Answer

i would go back to about November 1999. When i first started caring about the guy I am with. Since i found him again last April i haven't been able to get the timing right. I wouldnt have waited so long to go out with him and waste my time with the wrong guy

Best Answer

Yes...sometimes we wait thinking we will have more time or today is not the right day and then time goes and passes us by and we miss our opportunity. Since you found him again...don't let him get away!

Best Answer

i would come to you in person and not let you write this ? you got me thinking

Best Answer

Oh all the 'what if's' in life...they can drive you absolutely crazy!

Best Answer

i avoid 'what if's' in life in life just go for it !

Best Answer

I quit high school when I was 16. I let my father and my high school principal, both piece of **** bullies, scare me into going back.<br />
I wish I had quit! At least I would have tried to live my life! At least I would have been alive, even if only for a little while it would have been better than anything I've had since! And that was over 45 years ago!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that...sometimes adults try to help us by doing what they think is the right thing even tho it isn't.

Best Answer

I wouldnt ever change a thing if I could live it all again...<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgW7xs7r_GM

Best Answer

That is awesome!

Best Answer

getting married, then i would still be unmarried now and not getting divorced.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

eating and exercise habits.

Best Answer

InnerBeati, what would you change?

Best Answer

Thank you for asking zeeva70...A few things myself...including your choices...I would also have furthered my education past an AA and moved on to hopefully better job opportunities than the one I feel like I have had to stay with. One that I actually enjoy and in the major I chose in college. If you do something you love, you don't call it work... =)

Best Answer

Most of the bad things, more or less.

Best Answer

I hear you!

Best Answer