AandPMechanic AandPMechanic 41-45, M 20 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

I would use my .45 sig sauer p.220

Best Answer

I guess I'd be left with my phone (left downstairs, charging at night) or my wits influenced by adrenaline. Would still be a fair match I think. It wouldn't be easy for them.

Best Answer

I keep the knives and other sharp ob<x>jects put away because, I would hate to have some one use my own knife against me while I am asleep in my bed. I let the Judge speak for me!

Best Answer

Most definitely a gun! I have 3 brothers and they raised me shooting targets. I don't think I would miss if I had to shoot. I would lose in any other type of combat.

Best Answer

machete sounds like fun >:)

Best Answer

Gun...I'm a good shot...I'd likely lose the knife to the intruder...

Best Answer

all of them

Best Answer

Whatever I could get my hands on first. I have a ba<x>seball bat and a shovel next to my front door, and that was after someone was opening up my storm door every night for about a week and trying to look inside the peep-hole. I could hear the spring squeaking very slowly as it opened and again a couple minutes later after it closed. I was ready and waiting with a metal ba<x>seball bat if they wanted to kick in the door.

Best Answer

All of the above.

Best Answer

Gun

Best Answer

none... just a lasso to tie him up and drag him down the street to the police station.

Best Answer

Handcufs nippleclamps and paddle....that should work!

Best Answer

Telephone, call police and wait 20 minutes or so.

Best Answer

Hold up a sigh that says " Intruders are ban".....I would shoot that SOB

Best Answer

My hands. I am well trained on hand to hand and pressure points.

Best Answer