deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 14 Answers May 14, 2012

I'd use them to make Chicken Paprikash.

Best Answer

What a great idea! Thanks!

Best Answer

I guess I'd have to get Braces, or a Wheel Chair

Best Answer

That made me lol

Best Answer

there are so many ways to answer this question, chicken is so versitile..<br />
grill on a grill pan with mexican "chicken seasoning" cook- let sit for a couple minutes- slice up some bell peppers and tomaotes, grill em warm up some corn tortillas slice up your chicken.<br />
or flatten em out batter with egg wash and breadcrumbs- fry- add marainara sauce paramesan cheese and bake in the oven..

Best Answer

butterfly each portion ... warm up a pan with a little butter ... season with lemon, garlic and fresh cilantro and cook until golden brown ... serve with a side of rice pilaf and peas and enjoy!

Best Answer

Take a pan, fill it with water. Wash the chicken tighs and put them in the pan. Add some chicken stock and other spices if you like. You can add different veggies to it if you like vegetables. Cook for one and half hour. Fifteen to twenty minutes prior, you can add noodles to it, if you like.

Best Answer

That reminds me of chicken making chicken and rice with carrots and celery, salt and pepper, some chopped up fresh garlic. dang i wish i had a crock pot!

Best Answer

Deep fry them

Best Answer

butterfly them, tandoori marinade, then bake them in a hot oven for about 15-20 minutes.

Best Answer

Feed them to my neighbors dog...raw.

Best Answer

Sadly.

Best Answer

Butterfly 'em; teriyaki marinade; grill or broil on skewers;<br />
At foodnetwork.com, look for Aarti's tandoori chicken recipe.

Best Answer

Cool! i like aarti. id like to try some of her recipes. gosh im a foodnetwork junkie!

Best Answer

Yeah; me, too! She's gorgeous! That recipe is what got me into the thighs. I'd thought they were tiny bits of meat.

Best Answer

LOVE Restaurant Impossible and that other one, with the hidden cameras.

Best Answer

Me too! and yes Aarti is very pretty.

Best Answer

saute them with some taco seasoning and have some chicken tacos! Cantina style of course.

Best Answer

Sounds good. :)

Best Answer