yuriorlov yuriorlov 18-21, M 17 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Politics

Maybe for a week but not more. I've been to modern day Belarus and Cuba and observed that while the communist system in those countries have some advantages, quality of life is simply better in a capitalist country.

Best Answer

nah, need warmer for the old bones

Best Answer

**** no. If you think America's corrupt, try living in East Europe or south Asia and see what real corruption is like.

Best Answer

I had a chance to live in something very close for 20 years. The level of bureaucracy was really hard to live with. Also, I did not like massive hypocrisy. Promoting ideas of equality while in fact the access and control over resources and goods was exactly the same or even worse than in the capitalist countries.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I have many fond memories!

Best Answer

The Thieves were created to never live in Soviet nation again. Soviets are sabakas!

Best Answer

You realize the soviet union does not exist anymore.

Best Answer

No one thought Soviet nation would be found.No one thought Soviet nation become strong in the world, as you can see that; We can't talk certain. Maybe;This system will be destroyed by themselves after that; New soviet nation will be found, as you see all of things in this world are able to alter.We can't talk certain ;)

Best Answer

No, I can think of easier ways to ruin my life!

Best Answer

Comrade Stalin seemed like a great guy. Love to spend some time in the gulag.

Best Answer

I don't like stalin very much,he done lots of mistakes.

Best Answer

Mistakes? He was a malicious murdering dictator that killed tens of thousands of people.

Best Answer

Credit where credit's due.

Best Answer

Also Usa is good to kill people you can check here :D
1940s - nuked Japan.
Death toll: 145,000 to date in Nagasaki, 250,000 in Hiroshima
1947-49 - U.S. helps command extreme-right Greece party in Civil War.
Death toll: about 70,000 contributed by US-backed forces
1948-54 - CIA directs war against Huk Rebellion in Philippines.
Death toll: about 11,000
1950 - Independence movement crushed in Ponce, Puerto Rico
Death toll: conservative historians estimated about 8,000 peasants
1950-53 - Korean War
Death toll: about 1,776,000
1952 - CIA overthrows Democracy in Iran, installs Shah
Death toll: about 20,000
1954 - CIA directs invasion of Guatemala after new Democracy there nationalized U.S.-occupied lands
Death toll: about 140,000 missing and dead
1958 - In Lebanon, marine occupation against rebels
Death toll: about 2,000
1960-75+ - Vietnam War including Cambodia and Laos
Death toll: about 4,502,000 including civilians and resulting famines (conservative estimates)
1961 - Cuba's Bay of Pigs Invasion fails
Death toll: about 4,000
1963 - In Iraq, CIA organizes coup against President and agrees to back formerly exiled Saddam
Death toll: about 7,000 including civilians
1964 - In Panama, troops kill protesters against US-owned canal
Death toll: about 1,000
1965 - CIA assists Indonesian coup
Death toll: about 900,000
1966 - Troops and bombers threaten pro-communist parties in Dominican Republic
Death toll: about 3,000
1966-96 - Green berets in Guatemala against rebels, US backs pro-American forces in country until 1996
Death toll: about 200,000
1970 - Directs marine invasion of Oman
Death toll: about 2,000
1973 - CIA directs coup to oust elected Marxist president in Chile
Death toll: 30,000... 3,000 later disappeared under US-installed dictator
1976-92 - CIA assists South-African rebels in Angola
Death toll: median estimate at 550,000
1981-90 - CIA directs Contra invasions in Nicaragua
Death toll: median estimate at 30,000
1982-84 - Marines expel Lebanese rebels, aided by Israel
Death toll: 40,000
1987-88 - US intervenes for Iraq against Iran
Death toll: about 150,000 during time-frame, 100,000 during Desert Storm, 350,000 from resulting famine
1989 - US invades to oust CIA-installed Panamanian government gone rouge
Death toll: 2,000
1992-94 - US-led occupation of Somalia during civil war
Death toll: 50,000 in combat, 300,000 by starvation
2001+ - US Occupies Afghanistan
Death toll: 120,000 including civilians and combatants and resulting Opium Wars
2003+ - Iraqi War
Death toll: 665,000 also by starvation, displacement

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Good point. Except Stalin was great also in killing civilian citizens of the soviet union.

Best Answer

never.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

From what I have read , they are backward countries. Rampant racism ( neo-nazis), crime, drugs, bad economies , secrecy inherited from communist era, near zero transparency, police states in the garb of democracy. It would take three to four generations before these counties become main stream democracies and attract people.

Best Answer

so you mean, The countries which has been lived Capitalist economy are Democratic country? You say ' Secrecy' What kind of things do you know about area 51 in Usa? Aren't they do secrecy things?What do you know about Irak? How many people kill there? I mean real figures.. You know, I know that; Television channel say us lies not realities. What's that dude? ( Sorry for bad my english.)

Best Answer

No that is ok. I only said what I read. Now, there is no other way to know things than read news papers/web and watch TV. So , if you claim every thing is a lie, then I think , there is a way to prove it.
Again , Area 51 does not affect normal civilian life. What effects civilian life is when president has almost unanimous power and there is no way to ever remove him/her. There is no other political outfit to challenge. That is scary.

Best Answer

No. Never.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because i have lived in Australia and have enjoyed a better standard of living then i would have experianced in even the best example of soviet nation. I am also a Christian and i would have faced persecution in life if i lived in a soviet nation. Thats just two reasons. More then enough for me.

Best Answer

The gaol of communism was the end of Christianity and they sent thousands of preachers to death camps to be worked to death. All that was allowed was a watered down fake church under the control of political appointees.

Best Answer

Yeah it's been a good country for me.

Best Answer

depends on my job!

Best Answer

What kind of job would you prefer?

Best Answer