Maybe for a week but not more. I've been to modern day Belarus and Cuba and observed that while the communist system in those countries have some advantages, quality of life is simply better in a capitalist country.

Best Answer

nah, need warmer for the old bones

Best Answer

**** no. If you think America's corrupt, try living in East Europe or south Asia and see what real corruption is like.

Best Answer

I had a chance to live in something very close for 20 years. The level of bureaucracy was really hard to live with. Also, I did not like massive hypocrisy. Promoting ideas of equality while in fact the access and control over resources and goods was exactly the same or even worse than in the capitalist countries.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I have many fond memories!

Best Answer

The Thieves were created to never live in Soviet nation again. Soviets are sabakas!

Best Answer

never.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

From what I have read , they are backward countries. Rampant racism ( neo-nazis), crime, drugs, bad economies , secrecy inherited from communist era, near zero transparency, police states in the garb of democracy. It would take three to four generations before these counties become main stream democracies and attract people.

Best Answer

so you mean, The countries which has been lived Capitalist economy are Democratic country? You say ' Secrecy' What kind of things do you know about area 51 in Usa? Aren't they do secrecy things?What do you know about Irak? How many people kill there? I mean real figures.. You know, I know that; Television channel say us lies not realities. What's that dude? ( Sorry for bad my english.)

Best Answer

No that is ok. I only said what I read. Now, there is no other way to know things than read news papers/web and watch TV. So , if you claim every thing is a lie, then I think , there is a way to prove it.
Again , Area 51 does not affect normal civilian life. What effects civilian life is when president has almost unanimous power and there is no way to ever remove him/her. There is no other political outfit to challenge. That is scary.

Best Answer

No. Never.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because i have lived in Australia and have enjoyed a better standard of living then i would have experianced in even the best example of soviet nation. I am also a Christian and i would have faced persecution in life if i lived in a soviet nation. Thats just two reasons. More then enough for me.

Best Answer

The gaol of communism was the end of Christianity and they sent thousands of preachers to death camps to be worked to death. All that was allowed was a watered down fake church under the control of political appointees.

Best Answer

Yeah it's been a good country for me.

Best Answer

depends on my job!

Best Answer

What kind of job would you prefer?

Best Answer