4everlost23 4everlost23 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in EP

To wake up...

(no joke intended)

Best Answer

Oh wow that says alot!

Best Answer

That all people would be mentally and physically fit .

Best Answer

be happy

Best Answer

Private and restricted!

Best Answer

That I could be with Her, to show her the happiness she could have

Best Answer

I know friend...believe me I know. Hugs :)

Best Answer

Sorry you know, totally sucks. Hard when you love someone but can't be with them.

Best Answer

An impossible dream to one day come true. A friendship that was never meant to be. but if for one minute before I die. She would want me as a real friend, I could die in peace, even if I knew deep down it was a lie.

Best Answer

Aww that is so sweet :)

Best Answer

Thank you for caring about me (a stranger) or a friend that you have yet to meet.

Best Answer

No thanks needed we should all care about/for one another. It really is true "love is all we need".

Best Answer

That inside my brain, I would have ALL of the wisdom and ALL of the knowledge that God has.

Best Answer

i had this weird dream once. i was riding the bus to school at 6 in the morning.. and fell asleep.. it was really weird... i was dreaming i was in that same bus(wich i rode everyday to school) and i was sitting with a friend(he never took the bus but he was there in the dream) i looked out the window and saw a reflection of me on the glass.. but on the reflection i was criying.. my friend without saying anything he walked into the reflection as if there was no glass there and i followed him... once in the other side we werent in the bus anymore.. we were in some sort of abandoned street and the sun was rising.. i asked myself(my reflection wich i now seemed to have in front of me and was still criying) Whats wrong? he looked over to me and said "youre wrong" the sun rose and woke me up and i was sitting in the bus alone..

Best Answer

That is so deep, mesmerizing, and strangely perplexing!!! Hmm???

Best Answer

dont know the meaning of the word "perplexing"... hey i noticed i missed the whole point of the question.. no i would not like that to come true...

Best Answer

That's okay we all sometimes miss the point. Still I enjoyed what you shared :)

Best Answer

thank you.. im glad you did XD

Best Answer

this one is really close to me. The dream is that no kid gets to sleep hungry again, ever!

Best Answer

You have caring heart, my friend :)

Best Answer

Getting. Chelsea Clinton pregnant one of the bush twins pregnant and the heir to the thrown be a 18 year old girl that I could get pregnant in the year 2000 I'm a black Guy that's my favorite day dream

Best Answer

Ookaayy wow

Best Answer

I am not just saying this , if I was given one wish it would be for this world to be a true UTOPIA free of pain , war , poverty , anger , etc...

Best Answer

Now that's what I'm talking about ;)

Best Answer