stupid1006 stupid1006 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My father used to say that if you don't like your neighbors and you didn't like the neighbors where you used to live, the problem isn't the neighbors. <br />
Relationships don't fail, people do. A relationship takes work by both parties and if you have a string of broken relationships you've either failed to put in the necessary work or you're attracted to superficial people who won't put in the work either. Nothing valuable is easy.

Best Answer

thanks for the reply.I agree with you. It was my first relationship, and it broke. I chose the wrong person, she is not compatible to me. i tried everything to save my relationship, but my gf was very possessive, and used to get angry for all silly things. this is the story of my relationship. I said few broken relationships, coz, i had a friend who was a gal, and we were very good friends, and we became pretty close to each other. We were never commited, we never kissed nor had sex. I lived with her for 8 yrs, and still she is my best friend. In these 8 yrs, i realised how a relationship shd be and i had a good clarity of a relationship. but when i finally entered a relation, i realised, i chose the wrong person...
I hope you got my rumbling message.

Best Answer

Blame isn't on one person exs or yourself . Think of this way your asked to go to shop for e.g. eggs and you end up breaking them on way back the two of you may have a few guests over and required the eggs for a certain meal so both could be angry say you shouldn't of asked instead gone Ep get them yourself the person that wanted the eggs for the meal could be blaming them for breaking them and therefore argue over petty things no one is to blame realty its just a simply action or words blown up

Best Answer

People are who they are if sombody wants u to change for them i'd say the problem is u choose the wrong person

Best Answer

yes friend.. yes..ur perfectly correct...

Best Answer

Sign of the times. More people are remaining single and choosing to live alone than ever before. And women no longer need a man, for the traditional reason of providing income, because women now have careers and independence.

Best Answer

each of us is ultimately responsible for our own actions, for the people we allow into our lives and for the quality of the relationships that come about with those people. I am ultimately to blame for any difficulty in my relationships, because, even if my partner is being difficult, inflexible, cruel etc., It is my responsibility to deal with those issues constructively, or, if necessary, leave the situation.<br />
Too many people out there throw blame everywhere but at themselves

Best Answer

Neither. We were just ultimately incompatible with each other.

Best Answer

Thats a tough one. But through those messed up relationships I have tweaked myself to be a better person. I feel that there is always going to be that "no way its me its him" feeling, but yeah I know that I need to work on stuff but i would never say it out loud. On here is ok lol

Best Answer

I have only been in 2 long term relationships. The first one I would blame my partner, the second one myself.

Best Answer

Few broken relationship..then its me..only one in so many years..its my partner ;)

Best Answer

You would probably need to take a look at yourself, plus think about who you have chosen as a partner in the past. It's probably a bit of both.

Best Answer

in a relationship..it takes two so it's you and your partner together .

Best Answer

I wouldn't blame anyone. I would try to learn from those mistakes so those "failures" could be a positive thing.

Best Answer